• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
lonepilgim

newb pilot

8 posts in this topic

I`m trying to learn how to fly..I keep reading that there are different types of airplane available " offline " what does that mean ?  When I use the training mode I get the same screen..same fighters I`ve been crashing..I read somewhere there are other planes that are easier to fly.  Where do I find them ? 

When you are loading up the screen to launch the game, there is a "play offline" button on the left side where you can practice flying and using all equipment etc

As far as flying, wish I could help you but ask the guys in the hanger section of the forums

Edited by kazee

I just don`t see it..I`ve been having some display issues..I get the legal stuff in the 1st screen then the screen that ask for my password...then the one that says campaign..training then the main screen going into the game..what next? I don`t see any options on either server as far as different vehicles and weapons ? 

Ok, yea maybe you launch screen is different. I have a "play" button and then left side of screen is the "play offline" button

@PITTPETE is always a good guy for these questions

I think you will get it figured out and you are doing the best option to start flying...testing offline... and see what plane fits your style the best

That way you won't waste supply during a campaign and also get a feel for it off line first. then goto battle

Good Luck to you

1 person likes this

Before you press PLAY, look at the lower left corner.

Ska-rmavbild-2019-05-15-kl-13-12-16.png

3 hours ago, Sparre said:

Before you press PLAY, look at the lower left corner.

Ska-rmavbild-2019-05-15-kl-13-12-16.png

This button is not on my screen..I`m free to play btw..I found this in my computer via a post in forums...it seems to be working now...thanks