• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
dfire

Surrendering towns

6 posts in this topic

Please provide notifications to the side that towns are being surrendered to in addition to the side of the towns surrendering. That is all. Toodles

3 hours ago, dfire said:

Please provide notifications to the side that towns are being surrendered to in addition to the side of the towns surrendering. That is all. Toodles

There is a bit white flag that shows up, as well as notices that go to both sides at perodic intervals before the surrender happens.   Been in place for years.  

*** that go to both sides 

Nope, just to the side that has been cut off.

I dont recall ever seeing a message that a cut off town is about to surrender to us, just the message that our cut off town will surrender to enemy in 1 hour etc.

We should be able to right click and view surrender timer if the game wont show the count down message.

Worries me that a RAT thinks the message is shown in game, and that these messages have been in game "for years" (do any RATs still play? I know they are volunteers, and I am trully grateful for their dedication, but if they do not actually play, what is the point? If the RATs dont know what is going on (or isnt) in game how can they decide what changes are needed and which suggestions might help improve the game?? But that is another discussion...)    so back to the OP.... Yes we get "the big white flag" everything else is guess work or we have to hope somebody is still in game from when town was cut off.

S! Ian 

Edited by ian77
1 person likes this

2 hours ago, delems said:

*** that go to both sides 

Nope, just to the side that has been cut off.

This. It never goes out to the side who did the cutting off. It must be broken.