kgarner

HC tools

8 posts in this topic

HC needs a tab that shows what squads are online and their numbers.

There you go Kgarner, feeling what I've been feeling all these years?

Here's the rough question- would you rather have had HC tools like that then 1.36?

With "open" recruiting that tool would be pretty useless - it may say 10 players in XYZ squad, but you may have only one or two actual squad players.

You would be better off looking on Discord to see if there is anyone there - most days I log in there is not a single axis player on discord - but usually any organised squad play means discord.

S! Ian 

Something like this may make a later iteration of the tools. 

Great idea. (should show where squad CO is)

Then need to link squads to objectives on map.

Squads are not stepping up and taking initiative enough imo yet.

Squads don't have the tools. There actually are no squads, just guilds. Squad is the game that does squads right. This game is too impersonal, squad lead leads 8 other guys with various kits. They stick together always. That's a squad and it always exists in squad but not here.

1 hour ago, knucks said:

Squads don't have the tools. There actually are no squads, just guilds. Squad is the game that does squads right. This game is too impersonal, squad lead leads 8 other guys with various kits. They stick together always. That's a squad and it always exists in squad but not here.

I will agree that it does not always exist, which I again ascribe to game tools and mission spawning, but you better pull back that tongue of yours if you are suggesting squads DON'T play teamplay.  The few that are active right now rule the battlefield when they are on, no question when they are playing and the advantage it confers on their players and their side.

well unfortunately it is squadaggadom without any overall organization that has the tools to be effective with squads..... i mean we have this thing called HC ..... but iono .... seems like crs isn't about that life.

1 person likes this