dwalin

We've had the "Hardest Campaign Ever", how about this one for "Most Boring Campaign Ever"?

112 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, delems said:

*** So right now say we were on 1 hour timers

Need to think this through, axis going to sail 3 hours to destroy one facility, to cause a 6 min 40 sec reduction in RDP for 1 nation?

And that 6 min 40 sec is only 3 min 20 sec averaged over the hour.

Really need to ponder that..........

You are factoring in that I am wanting double time effect as part of one hour, right?  And that you would have immediate impact within an hour of bombardment instead of 1-15 hours later?

Whitstable is a full 1/3 of UK supply, 1/6 of US, right?  That would mean approximately 20 minutes for UK and 10 minutes for US, but I'm talking double, so 40 minutes UK 20 minutes US.

Whit is typically 1/9th supply - hard to get more than 1 production facility down.

Ok, double damage... still is what, 13 min total, for 1 branch, for a 3 hour sail?

1 hour ago, delems said:

Whit is typically 1/9th supply - hard to get more than 1 production facility down.

Ok, double damage... still is what, 13 min total, for 1 branch, for a 3 hour sail?

Assuming 1/9, it would  be 6.6 minutes for US, 13.2 minutes for UK as is.  With my double that's 13.2m for US, 26.4m for UK.

But I'm not seeing factory #8 and #9 for UK, just Whitstable #7.  Is that right?  If so, 1/7 under my proposal would be 16.8 minutes for the US, 33.6 for the UK.

I'd say that's worth it.

There are 9 brit, we typically can destroy #7 easily if not caught.

Max 2 (#9) with perfect conditions, my last run I got #7 to 100% and #9 to 39%.

So, best case would be 26 min for 1 country (13 min average over the 2 hours though).   [this not base case, but best]

Again, with a 3 hour sail, not sure that works out?

1 hour ago, delems said:

There are 9 brit, we typically can destroy #7 easily if not caught.

Max 2 (#9) with perfect conditions, my last run I got #7 to 100% and #9 to 39%.

So, best case would be 26 min for 1 country (13 min average over the 2 hours though).   [this not base case, but best]

Again, with a 3 hour sail, not sure that works out?

Where is factory #8 and #9?

Being underpop 90% of the time everyday past 26 days, yes it is for a whole side. 

Edit : I blame capco to be absent from game. Signed, top allied killer. 

Edited by matamor

2 hours ago, matamor said:

Being underpop 90% of the time everyday past 26 days, yes it is for a whole side. 

Edit : I blame capco to be absent from game. Signed, top allied killer. 

Glad you are killing so many allies! :)

29 minutes ago, ian77 said:

Glad you are killing so many allies! :)

I wish I could, vets are blatenly missing on this side. I missed the rage quit call by a campaign or two. 

Edited by matamor

2 hours ago, matamor said:

I wish I could, vets are blatenly missing on this side. I missed the rage quit call by a campaign or two. 

LGR

at least the map is bulging one way or the other now now instead of one-town snakes across half the map that trap nearly an entire army

and axis (and apparently allies) fought down to close to the bare minimum of units in Temse just now, so at certain times under certain conditions the burn rate is high enough

Since the inception of this thread ... pretty much coinciding with the end of WBS ... it is mostly back to business as usual. So everyone who is hyperventilating that the map is not collapsing one direction or the other .... calm down. It was just a matter of time before the main point of this thread was revealed for what it was ... a sophomoric whine from players who have forgotten what a little resistance is like. It's ok to have a little bit of a stalemate, dare i say a challenge, every 3rd or 4th map isn't it?

4 people like this