• Announcements

• CHIMM

Operation Burning Skies   09/17/2019

All pilots scramble!  Strap yourself in for this months Community event - Operation Burning Skies! This Sunday, September 22, 11 am – 5 pm server time. In honor of XOOM and friends showcasing WWII Online at the Oregon International  Air Show – our forces too will battle for superiority in Operation Burning Skies. High Commands are on high alert to rally their forces to victory! Lift off, and see a whole new world of WWII Online… Fearless bomber pilots make the skies rain down fire – our daring fighter pilots are in pursuit of their prey- as western Europe erupts in war on the ground below! Rally your squads, rally your buddies - Combined arms are back!  …Under Burning Skies! SALUTE!
blakeh

Issue with Eng placing charges

4 posts in this topic

Has happened to me 5 times now -- try to place a charge on an fms and it won't go and i end up dead.   Sometimes if i cycle through weapons it will allow me to place the charge.  Just wondering if anyone else has seen this problem.

There are spots where the FMS just won't let you lay it on.  I take it as a requirement to risk being shot by being in front of the firing slits or in the spawn area.

1 person likes this

There should be a little tweek to the satchel placing code coming in an update soon, if it passes QA without any problems.

If that doesnt help in this situation I'll be after more details so I can take a closer look at what's happening.

1 person likes this

Could this be related to pfmosquitos observations about weapons not firing?

I've noticed this too ... satchels that won't drop. Seems to happen at an EFMS if you crouch to drop the HE.

<S>