• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
    • CHIMM

18th Anniversary Event Awards!   06/23/2019

This year we are giving out trophies and awards for the top players during the "Kill a RAT" event! We need the following players to contact @CHIMM at chimm@corneredrats.com with your physical address to mail these out.   @mook2  @dasei88  @c00per  @kardehk  @chau90  @kdped02  @Simcha  @pulfer  @bus0    
sydspain

Fix capture timers

8 posts in this topic

Today I was playing alone against 8 allies on Chilly...I was the only active player on axis side, besides me there was just 1 guy afk...I had timers of 6-7 minutes and allies of 2 minutes

I admit, it was fun to play alone against 8 allies and having timer penalty as well, it made things more interesting than usual...but I think the overpop side should be the one with timers penalty

21 minutes ago, sydspain said:

Today I was playing alone against 8 allies on Chilly...I was the only active player on axis side, besides me there was just 1 guy afk...I had timers of 6-7 minutes and allies of 2 minutes

I admit, it was fun to play alone against 8 allies and having timer penalty as well, it made things more interesting than usual...but I think the overpop side should be the one with timers penalty

@XOOM this needs to be looked at.  I got some ideas, but the questions I had need to be put out there so at least people understand WHY this happens if it is intentional.

33 minutes ago, Kilemall said:

@XOOM this needs to be looked at.  I got some ideas, but the questions I had need to be put out there so at least people understand WHY this happens if it is intentional.

Axis side was still overpop?...........All other players were at a different AO?.............this was the second AO where only one axis and 8 allies were playing but Allies were still globally overpop so they had quicker timers?

Only way I would see this scenario happening

24 minutes ago, bmw said:

Axis side was still overpop?...........All other players were at a different AO?.............this was the second AO where only one axis and 8 allies were playing but Allies were still globally overpop so they had quicker timers?

Only way I would see this scenario happening

No, axis were not overpop and there was no second AO...my mission was the only one along with the AFK guy mission on some other town. I didn't have SD either

1 hour ago, sydspain said:

No, axis were not overpop and there was no second AO...my mission was the only one along with the AFK guy mission on some other town. I didn't have SD either

Ok...more info, this is good.  If it indeed was something amiss then Im sure the RATS can check the data at that time and see what was up.

On 22.5.2019 at 4:02 PM, sydspain said:

Welcome to axis !

On 22/5/2019 at 8:20 PM, blggles said:

Course, the important question is did you win?

Yes, I hold one cp for 15 minutes and then a few players loged in and we recaptured the town