• Announcements

• CHIMM

RAT Chat Sunday 12/8 3pm server time!!!!   12/07/2019

CRS is working overtime preparing and setting up the NEW SERVERS at the Portland colocation. This Sunday, December 8th, at 3:00 pm CST/9:00 pm GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). XOOM and the RATs are hosting a live chat discussing the move, and what services will be temporarily impacted in the process. Live chat link will be provided in discord channels when available. We look forward to chatting with you!
Sparre

Is WWII Online running on OSX 10.14 (Majove)?

3 posts in this topic

I wonder if anyone is using OS X 10.14 (aka Majove) and is able to play WWII Online?

At the moment am I holding back the upgrade waiting for the 64-client. While on the topic, is there any rough forcast for when CRS hopes it can be released? I'm fully aware that you really don't know. But I guess you have an idea for when you roughly expect (hope for) it to be ready.

Yes, I've been running OS X 10.14 and have had no problems with the game. Currently running 10.14.5

6 hours ago, gavalink said:

Yes, I've been running OS X 10.14 and have had no problems with the game. Currently running 10.14.5

Awesome! Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated.

Will install it at the work comp first to see how it works before I migrate at home. Don't won't to have roll it back on the home comp. And it won't be a biggy for the work comp since I really don't play from work anyway.