• Announcements

• XOOM

Volunteer PHP Developer wanted to revive the Gazette!   07/24/2019

We're looking to properly revive the World@War Gazette and need a solid PHP developer to help take some work forward. If you have some skills with PHP and are looking for some experience and to bring important home page news / recognition for individual players back to WWII Online, I'd like to hear from you! Submit an inquiry to jobs@corneredrats.com with some details about your experience. You will need at least 10+ hours per week to contribute to the team. The Gazette's current status can be found here: https://www.wwiionline.com/resources#gazette
imded

The toughest news

108 posts in this topic

Stay strong and beat it!

IF I can knife these two for you....

S!

Wow.....hard to hear.  Keep the spirits up & good luck thru the process.

1 person likes this

You sucked anyway...

Joking...this is for all you've done and all you will still do. 

S!

real osrry to here bud.  Pncreatid a tough one to get in many ways.  Will put you in my prayers and pray for you being one of the percent with strong will and comnity to beet this.

On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 0:53 PM, xohorvath said:

=(

<s>

I am sorry to hear that fight it with all you got you can beat it .

Edited by sgthenning

Sorry to hear sir and best wishes! You are in my thoughts and prayers!

S!

S!@imded I am sorry to hear of your news.  I know one thing from playing opposite of you... your a fighter.  Take that warrior spirit into this hardest battle of your life and you will have the greatest chance to beat this!

Please let us know how the community can assist you going forward.

S! sir

P.S.        F U C K CANCER!

To war indeed comrade! may strength and peace be in you sir, prayers on the wayS!

I second that my and family will be praying for you and may God bless you. 

ImDed, kick its arse!  I just saw a video from a cancer researcher speaking about stage four cancer.  She said, "It used to be a death sentence.  Now, it's just a diagnosis."  Treatments are getting better every day.  You have our permission to make cancer your beyotch and roll over it like a tank over a row of bushes being used as an infantry ant trail.  ;)

S!

-Irish

Edited by odonovan1

Wishing you the best.  I am also a cancer survivor (leukemia).  Listen to the doctors.  There have been amazing breakthroughs with cancer treatment and more coming.

S!

According to fellow Squad mate Dogface, we have lost our good friend Imded/SPD as of June 17th.

Edited by raven4

Very very sad news, wish things had turned out better for you .... Godspeed Imded. 

13 minutes ago, raven4 said:

According to fellow Squad mate Dogface, we have lost our good friend Imded/SPD as of June 17th.

damn. 

Heh... he was on a couple days beforehand. Nobody gets out alive, and if I can be comfy enough to sit and play a good online game when my end comes, I'll die happy.

S! Imded.

Years of fun seeing you in the game.