Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Starter Subscription Changes & Return of the Premium Trial

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOM

There are some important changes coming to the Starter Subscription - Effective June 1st, 2019. This will include a price drop from $7.99/mo down to $4.99/mo and some additional content will be added to it, so that it might be more valuable in the later tiers - as the war goes on. These changes will be made for both our organic and Steam channels. (Content additions added in article)

We'd also like to announce the return of our FREE 2 Week Premium Trial for both organic and Steam players. We believe these changes to be well received and should encourage more players to subscribe and have a more enjoyable on-boarding experience to WWII Online. Career Based Subscriptions announced for the organic channel are in development and closing in on being ready, more details to follow. 

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=_VfwoejaAuo:SktlwvqARSc:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=_VfwoejaAuo:SktlwvqARSc:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=_VfwoejaAuo:SktlwvqARSc:F7zBnMyn0Lo
_VfwoejaAuo

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

• Like 3

Just translated this into the 250H's forum and already three colleagues replied saying that they are thinking about resubbing.

Gj Rats.

From my view with this cheap starter Subscription include all the good stuff like Pz.IVG or the Blenhein and Stuka, the game will lose soon some Premium AC.

But maby over a long time, this will gain up the player base. Maby...

I can understand this try because so many steam users say that the game is to expensive and they give the game a bad rewiev. 

Maby sell some Skins for some extra money?

Maby CRS can recruit a 3D graphic artist experts for a half year or more, so he can create multitude skins of all untis. True this will costs somethink but over the next years you can sell this skins month for month. Invest one time and gain some extra money for every new month.

So the armor cars and additional tanks (PzIIIH, Pz4G, Sherman, etc...) are a permanent addition to the starter account or is it the additional 2 rotating premium unlocks for the month of June?   

Are the SMGs the (Reserve) or regular? Do the tanks have the (DLC) ammo or the regular ammo load?