• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sorella

The reason why I log in more

8 posts in this topic

To play the game, to have fun, hang out with squad and to avoid convoluted threads about the reasons people log in less. 

Image result for funny login messages

2 people like this

Feldjgr Squad Karakoe Sat Nights 5 pm...nothing like it in game

Join us on Discord.  Enjoy ballads from Riki Martin, Abba, and Romstein.

PM Kjellf for more info!

S!

LIES

To keep my stats high. Because they have to spend 2x, 3x or even 4x more time than me playing to get the same amount of kills.

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, sorella said:

To play the game, to have fun, hang out with squad and to avoid convoluted threads about the reasons people log in less. 

Image result for funny login messages

I would say there is a huge difference between logging in less then normal due to something CRS did with the last patch (and it's not the game play )  but still paying premium sub , compared to quitting and going F2P, but still coming into the forums to complain. 

Also it's getting nicer outside, so one has more things to do when it's still light out at 8pm.  One has other hobbies and things to do around the house.  Add into that, that one's work day starts at 4am it makes it easier to see why it is harder to log into a game, Saturday to Monday different story if one has no plans for said off days.

Sure one could just not log in anymore , unsub and go bye bye the silent way and not give any feed back.

I don't think my post was a [censored] nor fix this or I will unsub post. But just to inform why one and maybe others are less inclined of logging in simply due to a UI feature that really worked before 1.36 but now is rather a mess in my opinion.

And yes our Squad Karaoke is a thing of beauty as Nily has pointed out.

Edited by dre21
1 person likes this

2 hours ago, dre21 said:

I would say there is a huge difference between logging in less then normal due to something CRS did with the last patch (and it's not the game play )  but still paying premium sub , compared to quitting and going F2P, but still coming into the forums to complain. 

Also it's getting nicer outside, so one has more things to do when it's still light out at 8pm.  One has other hobbies and things to do around the house.  Add into that, that one's work day starts at 4am it makes it easier to see why it is harder to log into a game, Saturday to Monday different story if one has no plans for said off days.

Sure one could just not log in anymore , unsub and go bye bye the silent way and not give any feed back.

I don't think my post was a [censored] nor fix this or I will unsub post. But just to inform why one and maybe others are less inclined of logging in simply due to a UI feature that really worked before 1.36 but now is rather a mess in my opinion.

And yes our Squad Karaoke is a thing of beauty as Nily has pointed out.

I agree with your original post dre - totally understood. Just having a bit of fun with the way threads tend to go wonky from the OP. And totally the Feldjager Karaoke is fabulous and should be rated +100 for squad stats - its a killer. S! 

Now you can log in even more because it costs less. Or just log in more as Allieds since they are on a roll and will have more stats. 

Image result for funny log in screens

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0