Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

sydspain

Catillon Defense - Video

sydspain

captron

That's kind of cool watching you kill me a couple of times, which was only the beginning of my terrible outing yesterday LOL cheers! S!

TMAN

Nice work!

S!

goreblimey

How do you manage to kill people who constantly have the drop on you ? at least 4 in this video are waiting to shoot you yet u somehow get them all ? Lag advantage do you think , just curious.

• Like 3

sydspain
6 hours ago, goreblimey said:

How do you manage to kill people who constantly have the drop on you ? at least 4 in this video are waiting to shoot you yet u somehow get them all ? Lag advantage do you think , just curious.

Stop whining

goreblimey

whining lol

sydspain

Yesterday at Albert I did my kill 50.000, not bad for a rifleman :lol:

goreblimey

@OHM check David06 comment in above video. Blowing Shermans with HE charges. That clipping was supposed to be fixed.

Mosizlak
9 minutes ago, goreblimey said:

@OHM check David06 comment in above video. Blowing Shermans with HE charges. That clipping was supposed to be fixed.

Would expect nothing less from that guy. 

• Like 1