• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
    • CHIMM

18th Anniversary Event Awards!   06/23/2019

This year we are giving out trophies and awards for the top players during the "Kill a RAT" event! We need the following players to contact @CHIMM at chimm@corneredrats.com with your physical address to mail these out.   @mook2  @dasei88  @c00per  @kardehk  @chau90  @kdped02  @Simcha  @pulfer  @bus0    
sydspain

Catillon Defense - Video

11 posts in this topic

That's kind of cool watching you kill me a couple of times, which was only the beginning of my terrible outing yesterday LOL cheers! S!

How do you manage to kill people who constantly have the drop on you ? at least 4 in this video are waiting to shoot you yet u somehow get them all ? Lag advantage do you think , just curious.

3 people like this

6 hours ago, goreblimey said:

How do you manage to kill people who constantly have the drop on you ? at least 4 in this video are waiting to shoot you yet u somehow get them all ? Lag advantage do you think , just curious.

Stop whining

Yesterday at Albert I did my kill 50.000, not bad for a rifleman :lol:

@OHM check David06 comment in above video. Blowing Shermans with HE charges. That clipping was supposed to be fixed.

9 minutes ago, goreblimey said:

@OHM check David06 comment in above video. Blowing Shermans with HE charges. That clipping was supposed to be fixed.

Would expect nothing less from that guy. 

1 person likes this

Thank God u slowed it down for us ... the average human eye would have no chance. Grats.

1 person likes this