• Announcements

• CHIMM

Operation Burning Skies   09/17/2019

All pilots scramble!  Strap yourself in for this months Community event - Operation Burning Skies! This Sunday, September 22, 11 am – 5 pm server time. In honor of XOOM and friends showcasing WWII Online at the Oregon International  Air Show – our forces too will battle for superiority in Operation Burning Skies. High Commands are on high alert to rally their forces to victory! Lift off, and see a whole new world of WWII Online… Fearless bomber pilots make the skies rain down fire – our daring fighter pilots are in pursuit of their prey- as western Europe erupts in war on the ground below! Rally your squads, rally your buddies - Combined arms are back!  …Under Burning Skies! SALUTE!
drkmouse

CALL to ALL WW2 online players

115 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Mosizlak said:

Anyone who talks like this guy about constantly nerfed equipment for his side should be ignored out of hand. 

...... basically the opposite of what you are doing?

8 minutes ago, Kilemall said:

Properly speaking, leadership determines numbers and effeciveness.  It's really that simple.  You have to convince skilled players to stick around and it's worth their effort to get the snowball effect you refer to.

truth.... and from my perceptive its a long and tedious task

10 minutes ago, kgarner said:

...... basically the opposite of what you are doing?

truth.... and from my perceptive its a long and tedious task

Really? What have I said has been nerfed? Ever? 

Axis panzer roof armor has been ubered. Yeah, I guess the exact opposite of nerfing. 

Try playing both sides for an extended period of time. Get a perspective. 

no I ment the ignoring part..... if you think its best to ignore something..... well ignore it lol don't post about ignoring it

Edited by kgarner

4 minutes ago, dfire said:

This thread has officially given me aids

You had it anyway.

Don't you remember?

1 person likes this

Our squad switched axis multiple times after long allied win streaks so i dont see what the big deal is....some of the true believers need to relax because they still get to log into wearing their precious grey uniforms if that means that much to them and cry how underperforming and nerfed it is....this thing gonna get turned around whether u like it or not

2 people like this

5 minutes ago, Jsilec said:

....this thing gonna get turned around whether u like it or not

I like it!

Edited by kgarner

9 minutes ago, kgarner said:

I like it!

Hush noob

2 people like this

6 hours ago, Randazzo said:

You're entitled to your opinion but perhaps you're taking it too personally.

Hardly. 

I take exception to your use of EVERY TIME we saved Antwerp, sweeping generalisations are misleading at best.

13 minutes ago, goreblimey said:

Hardly. 

I take exception to your use of EVERY TIME we saved Antwerp, sweeping generalisations are misleading at best.

9 hours ago, Randazzo said:

Every time we let an attack or defense go in order to save Twerp. 

Not the same as "Every time we saved Twerp"

2 minutes ago, Randazzo said:

Not the same as "Every time we saved Twerp"

Close enough. Your not telling me saving Antwerp is less important than something else in every case. Or even the vast majority of cases.

5 hours ago, tater said:

And again, it makes the entire operational level of the game moot. 1 Brigade could attack 10 and win, if the 1 Brigade spawned every single unit at once (or simply a suitably large number of players), and the 10 brigades spawned a small number of players at a time.

Spawn delays are not enough, because the paradigm "sustains the battle" by sustaining the relative overpopulation.

11000+ posts and his first two likes.

15 minutes ago, actonman said:

Tater must've subbed!

32 minutes ago, Randazzo said:

Tater must've subbed!

Yeah, I reupped to not be a complete freeloader.

I'll play at the basic level for a while, then see how it goes (I rarely use more than a rifle and occasional SMG anyway).

49 minutes ago, actonman said:

I posted those 11k before likes existed. Heck, most might have been before official release, lol.

4 people like this