• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
    • CHIMM

18th Anniversary Event Awards!   06/23/2019

This year we are giving out trophies and awards for the top players during the "Kill a RAT" event! We need the following players to contact @CHIMM at chimm@corneredrats.com with your physical address to mail these out.   @mook2  @dasei88  @c00per  @kardehk  @chau90  @kdped02  @Simcha  @pulfer  @bus0    
zuviel

The Genuflect

11 posts in this topic

gen·u·flect
/ˈjenyəˌflekt/
verb

1. lower one's body briefly by bending one knee to the ground, typically in worship or as a sign of respect.
    "she genuflected and crossed herself"
    • show deference or servility.
      "politicians had to genuflect to the far left to advance their careers"

A wager has been made.

If Allied loses this map i shall travel (during  downtime after capitulation) to Paris and bend the knee to Kgarner in front of something appropriatley awesome....Arc De Triumph?

If Axis is indeed foiled this map....well...Kgarner has agreed to same.

Good Luck Allied!

GO LANCERS!

Zuviel

5 people like this

@kgarner lives in Paris? No way, don't believe it. I thought the terms of his probation wouldn't allow him to leave Arkansas.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, choad said:

@kgarner lives in Paris? No way, don't believe it. I thought the terms of his probation wouldn't allow him to leave Arkansas.

Kgarner gonna kneel before a walmart or chic fil a

6 people like this

Wow, that's motivation for both sides!

Maybe we should engineer a draw so they both lose??  :) 

S! Ian 

Some people tends to avoid campaign when they underpop, losing a lot of towns, cause it's harder and die a lot ; the best players don't. 

2 people like this

Kgarner has left the building?

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d02cec644526f3373

Edited by choad

14 minutes ago, choad said:

Kgarner has left the building?

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d02cec644526f3373

I am SHOCKED :o....all his advice in allied forums over the last 2 months and now we finally listen to his awesomeness and he not around to receive his accolades...take a bow kindergartener 

2 people like this