Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

HELP!

downtown

I went through task manager and shut off every program I could, some like Cortana (which I never have used) would restart.  I plan to figure out how to shut cortana off permanently I never use it, never will.  THere are a few other, some stuff seems to have cobbled up my start-up/reboot sequence which I have been going through trying to fix.  I had some Windows services, and WWIIOL running and all of them showed .01% CPU Usage (except WWIIOL which was moderate usage) and my trace never changed as far as I could tell.

1 hour ago, matamor said:

I was just been called a cheater by a side jumper whose I played for his side for years, I am a bit shaky and emotive tonight. Sorry.

People can't suggest you should cancel your uber connection.

;)

Take a deep breath and say OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM !

Did you answer my question about if I damaged your S35 a few nights ago with my HE 111.

I am actually wanting to know.

S!

1 hour ago, Elfin said:

People can't suggest you should cancel your uber connection.

;)

Take a deep breath and say OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM !

Did you answer my question about if I damaged your S35 a few nights ago with my HE 111.

I am actually wanting to know.

S!

Hehe Elfin

i can't remember mon chum, i rarely drive these brown thing 

S!

21 hours ago, delems said:

*** shot him thru the window 

Just which window has view to stairs :)

If you'd ever come out of a depot you'd see for yourself. 

• Like 2

This guy rolled a 2lber to a mh of an axis armybase screaming cover me and ofcourse died almost immediately after deploying then cursed out the whole allied side for not helping him keep his atg alive at an active ab murderhole lol

• Like 2

On 6/20/2019 at 8:56 PM, Jsilec said:

This guy rolled a 2lber to a mh of an axis armybase screaming cover me and ofcourse died almost immediately after deploying then cursed out the whole allied side for not helping him keep his atg alive at an active ab murderhole lol

Or the guys that scream NO INFANTRY COVER while driving right thru the middle of town and gets zooked ha. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mosizlak said:

Or the guys that scream NO INFANTRY COVER while driving right thru the middle of town and gets zooked ha. 

Hey i resemble that remark!

11 hours ago, Mosizlak said:

Yeah. Although, there are situations where in no way should a zook or a sapper get next to your tank and blow it up.  I'm sure everyone here has been surrounded by friendlies while parked next to a spawn CP and yet you still somehow get sapped.

• 3 weeks later...
  • CORNERED RAT
1 hour ago, downtown said:

who got the 1st plink?  it's possible that some rando RIfle hit the pilot.... I've done it a few times over the years.... otherwise this is pretty much my own experience when going AAA... can't seem to hit the broadside of a barn.. 
Also where's the packet bar?  in the above linked stream -- it's completely gone implying that you completely lost connection.

• Registered Users

My eyes are pretty bad and the vid is low res but is there even any packet ticker in that fps hud?

On 23/06/2019 at 2:57 AM, Jsilec said:

Hey i resemble that remark!

Sometimes I do that whilst singing "hay noob don't take that tank to town"

Edited by themouse

Yes there was a packet bar, I edited the video to fit it on the internet and was just testing.  It was just Beny and I near Conde, we were talking to each other because he reports many of the same experiences I have in game.   I seem to be able to hit him though.   I took this screenshot because this seems to be the way the CA MLE-25 Sight is, the round never goes through the V as far as I can tell.  Also Beny told me you can adjust convergence on the fly with an AAA gun but it had no effect as far as I could tell.  Round always went through the same spot.

wk9Sqb0.jpg

I have another video where he's in a 190 and I hit him three times, one time he felt it but it did not seem to affect his aircraft, the second round appeared to go into the engine and he reported it was running rough and became more difficult to maneuver.  Third hit again into the engine and it stopped immediately, he was unable to land successfully.  Video has to be under a minute.

1 hour ago, B2K said:

who got the 1st plink?  it's possible that some rando RIfle hit the pilot.... I've done it a few times over the years.... otherwise this is pretty much my own experience when going AAA... can't seem to hit the broadside of a barn.. 
Also where's the packet bar?  in the above linked stream -- it's completely gone implying that you completely lost connection.

I was in the Military, got basic training and then I went to tech school.  My tech school was like six months (satellite communications) and I went to some specialized schools on specific communications systems as well.  You get training in the military.

The people who used the AAA guns in the military also got training on them, the weapons in this game (AAA) seem to me to be completely unusable.  I see people use the 40mm bofors but not have a lot of success with that either.  I don't know anyone who plays allied who has any success with the 25mm AAA gun. 

I would think after a couple of weeks you would get decent with the AAA guns, but after 18 years as you have reported most of us can't hit the broadside of a barn.  I think there is a fundamental flaw.

Part of what I was trying to show was that I can put the V right on the button and it still won't hit, unfortunately in my test I was able to hit Beny.   I need to test this against someone who I have never been able to kill like a 250 squad person, gretnine, etc..   I believe that my front end may show hits but they will not see them on theirs.

This is why I have been asking for the Equipment to be put in Area 51.

I sent a route trace to CRS on a Saturday night over 1300 packets, zero lost, ping times under .63ms with the largest delay in Dallas. (.31ms)

• Registered Users
1 hour ago, downtown said:

Yes there was a packet bar, I edited the video to fit it on the internet and was just testing.  It was just Beny and I near Conde, we were talking to each other because he reports many of the same experiences I have in game.   I seem to be able to hit him though.   I took this screenshot because this seems to be the way the CA MLE-25 Sight is, the round never goes through the V as far as I can tell.  Also Beny told me you can adjust convergence on the fly with an AAA gun but it had no effect as far as I could tell.  Round always went through the same spot.

wk9Sqb0.jpg

I have another video where he's in a 190 and I hit him three times, one time he felt it but it did not seem to affect his aircraft, the second round appeared to go into the engine and he reported it was running rough and became more difficult to maneuver.  Third hit again into the engine and it stopped immediately, he was unable to land successfully.  Video has to be under a minute.

2 hours ago, downtown said:

unfortunately in my test I was able to hit Beny. 

Is it just me, or is this comment just ludicrously funny....    :D  

• Like 1

On 6/13/2019 at 7:27 PM, downtown said:

Yes it's an HP OMEN Obelisk, I shut off everything I could in task manager and startup.

DT, have you ever tried using AVG PC Tuneup? I use that along side their anti-virus. PC Tuneup let's me click a button to switch into "Turbo mode", this shuts down all the unneeded back ground programs and let's your PC focus on max performance. I've used it for years and found it quite helpful. I believe they have a free trial that you can download from www.download.cnet.com.

https://download.cnet.com/s/avg-pc-tuneup/

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ian77 said:

Is it just me, or is this comment just ludicrously funny....    :D  

I think it would be funny too if my game experience was something other than log in and get shot and killed by something I can't see 4 seconds later 90 percent of the time.  Sometimes I'm in the game world longer before I'm shot and killed by something I can't see, on rare occasions I see something and shoot it, then it turns and shoots me once and kills me.

So my comment about it being unfortunate that I hit Beny has more to do with the fact that it's a circumstance out of norm.   I wanted to test with Beny because I understand that he experiences many of the issues in game that I also experience.

• 4 weeks later...

So if you aim the CAMLE flat it fires flat? but when you aim it up it doesn't? And when you fire it flat it hits the target at 500m, so I just need LW planes to fly right at me at 500m.