Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

18th Anniversary of WWII Online

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOM

On this day 18 years ago, World War II Online was released. Thanks to our amazing community, you have helped us achieve 18 glorious years of hardcore WWII gaming on a massive scale.

Together we have created some of the most enjoyable gaming experiences of our lives. We have made lasting friendships and memories. We have seen real relationships and marriages forged. We have seen how far online communities will go to come together and to ensure the longevity of it all.

WWII Online isn't just a game, it's a family. And to everyone who has stepped in our door, you are part of that family.

Today is a day to celebrate together the accumulation of all those experiences and it is a time to remember that we must stand together to continue the game forward so that generations to come can experience a continuously improving version of it.

This game is here because you remain connected with and subscribed to it. Your support remains 100% the reason we are here and 100% of the reason why we will make it in the future.

All of us here at Cornered Rat Software, and Playnet, would like to thank you for the memories, and the great honor of serving the very best online community we could have ever asked for. S!

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=h9ymNPqrHAE:vNBT4sCA0ag:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=h9ymNPqrHAE:vNBT4sCA0ag:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=h9ymNPqrHAE:vNBT4sCA0ag:F7zBnMyn0Lo
h9ymNPqrHAE

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

• Like 1