matamor

The reasons why I kill more

12 posts in this topic

Definitely don't try to uncamp a fms. Spawn inf, throw smoke, die, repeat.

How about a player rating system. You can select a player near you and leave a comment. In the above scenario "uncamped fms". Or "smg lag wizard".
This could be abused, but you could sort comments about other players based on your own rating of the commenter. IE when you examine other players ratings players you like have their comments at top of list, players you don't know have comments at bottom of list or hidden.

3 hours ago, trilobite said:
Definitely don't try to uncamp a fms. Spawn inf, throw smoke, die, repeat.

How about a player rating system. You can select a player near you and leave a comment. In the above scenario "uncamped fms". Or "smg lag wizard".
This could be abused, but you could sort comments about other players based on your own rating of the commenter. IE when you examine other players ratings players you like have their comments at top of list, players you don't know have comments at bottom of list or hidden.

Really,  this is a very bad idea - there is enough bile in side chat and sometimes even in these august forums - imagine the abuse some players might receive... personally I think it unnecessary. 

S! Ian 

26 minutes ago, ian77 said:

Really,  this is a very bad idea - there is enough bile in side chat and sometimes even in these august forums - imagine the abuse some players might receive... personally I think it unnecessary. 

S! Ian 

I like being abused bring it lol

14 minutes ago, sgthenning said:

I like being abused bring it lol

LOL I am sure you could count on some! I expect everyone would end up with a heap of abuse, or guys being taunted for being stabbed etc.

S! Ian 

Just check Hall of Fame players rankings and don't poison my beloved thread you slackers!!

But you can keep crossing side and say me hi in private, share the love that you have for me and how much I miss you. 

2 people like this

Don't be a stat hero hater.

Trim you TOM and get some.

Matamor keep up the good work.

Plain and simple we need more matamorian play

S!

LIES

11 hours ago, matamor said:

Just check Hall of Fame players rankings and don't poison my beloved thread you slackers!!

But you can keep crossing side and say me hi in private, share the love that you have for me and how much I miss you. 

I wont tell you what people call you mattamore but its not very nice.

6 hours ago, nily said:

Don't be a stat hero hater.

Trim you TOM and get some.

Matamor keep up the good work.

Plain and simple we need more matamorian play

S!

LIES

facts S!

I was stats the first week and then my real life got busy but i will return for stats again

Some, myself included don't play for the stats but for fun and the comraderie. If you've lived the real thing then there were only 3 stats. Dead, alive or clinging to life. This game gives folks that did do it for real a chance for the unlimited lives while converting enemies into mangled pixels. It's a great stress reliever. So live a lot, virtually die a lot, but have a blast doing it.

1 person likes this