Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pvtpetey

Annual subscription lottery

6 posts in this topic

I was thinking it'd be cool if there could be a raffle or lottery for a years subscription to the game as a way of generating money for the game and giving the opportunity for anyone signed up to the lottery or raffle?

Just an idea i thought that zoom might approve of.

3 people like this

I was trying to think how gambling might be incorporated in game to raise money. On the face of it yours seems as good an idea as any.

Edited by biggles4

33 minutes ago, biggles4 said:

I was trying to think how gambling might be incorporated in game to raise money. On the face of it yours seems as good an idea as any.

You beat me to it. I like the idea. Like the guy who kills @kgarner the most this campaign i gift a free month? Or, maybe kgarner should provide the gift as tribute. Or .... the guy who kills me most this campaign gets a month coyrtesy .... me. Or ... the FTP allied player with most sorties i gifft a free month. Problem being .... difficult to tell some of this stuff after campaign ends .... and no gifting mechanism. That and the scum bags who not gonna pay up. And ... some of the people u wanna reach and reward are hard to find.

Solid ideas. They just need to streamline the transaction a bit. Could be fun.

Edited by choad

13 hours ago, biggles4 said:

I don't think it's considered gambling in the US if it's a promotional item, plenty of 'games of chance' in as mundane settings as fast food and grocery stores.

Perhaps a one time $2 a ticket drawing, or say add $1 per sub to be entered in the drawing per month?

maybe have a 50/50

sell 10$ lottery tickets.

1/2 goes to CRS 1/2 goes to free subs.

OHHH YAAAAA

free slim jims for everyone.

S!

LIES

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0