• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cornered Rats

Hotfix Version 1.36.1.1 - June 2019

5 posts in this topic

TY sir :D know working with spagety programming is not easy and we do apreciate all your progremaers do. SALUTE

1 hour ago, GrAnit said:

The patch is a fresh install??

Yes.. Unfortunately we had an issue with patching in this version for some reason (think we are in the process of upgrading the installer software).. Hope to have this worked out before the next update.

11 hours ago, Cornered Rats said:

CHIMM

Version 1.36.1.1 

This release is a hotfix for a few issues that came up with the recent release.
eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=ONkjp5OZlqY:Pv2kMXlAbLM:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=ONkjp5OZlqY:Pv2kMXlAbLM:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=ONkjp5OZlqY:Pv2kMXlAbLM:F7zBnMyn0Lo
ONkjp5OZlqY

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

That's not a 'hotfix' it's a complete reinstall of the game to the tune of 1GB against my satellite internet subscription. 

I suggest you hotfix your post so it reflects reality.

- Sincerely,

Premium Subscriber