thomboi

tier0 matty equalizer

37 posts in this topic

Fought allied US prime underpop for more than a decade with 1775rdf-BK and we won our shares of campaigns by responding to EWS by towing 88s of our friends out of AB or from rear town. Stop whining. 

14 minutes ago, matamor said:

Fought allied US prime underpop for more than a decade with 1775rdf-BK and we won our shares of campaigns by responding to EWS by towing 88s of our friends out of AB or from rear town. Stop whining. 

Easy there cowboy, you didn't have these lists with 4 88s in 1 AB, 6 88s in 2 AB and 8 88s in 3 AB.   Pretty sparse Tier 0 for primary response to Mattys and fewer people free to go pull and EWS disabled for trucks until they get REALLY close.

Edited by Kilemall

34 minutes ago, matamor said:

Oh, back when there were more than 20 people on?

How lucky you WERE?

8 minutes ago, girlfriend said:

Oh, back when there were more than 20 people on?

How lucky you WERE?

I was and continue to be lucky to be able to play this, warts and frustration and all.

No one else is crazy enough to let players run around with this much maneuver freedom.

One follow-on to my 88 pull time comment, the town-based capture does allow for defenses to continue effectively past AB capture thus allowing FB opening to get outside forces in quickly even if overrun and possible ahead of time with a long haul, so there is more margin to do that with 1.36.

We had CAS allied monkeys on deck all the time straffing us, we had no 88s extra shields and 2nd alt account was rarer than pope shhit. Again stop whining. 

There is no need to add another piece of equipment to kill the matty in can be done with what is available now.

S!

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, flong139 said:

There is no need to add another piece of equipment to kill the matty in can be done with what is available now.

S!

Very true. 

On 6/21/2019 at 11:33 AM, matamor said:

We had CAS allied monkeys on deck all the time straffing us, we had no 88s extra shields and 2nd alt account was rarer than pope shhit. Again stop whining. 

Maybe so but the Luftwaffe was present in high numbers too . 

And the chance to get 88s into the battle were a lot higher. 

The way it is now  the spot you want to be with your 88 most likely has a EFMS or LFMS close by or near to it.

I play Stug to 90% when I'm in game and I run into more EFMS cause they are usually in the Ambush spots I pick . 

In other words with INF being able to pop up where ever now and not like back then when they had to be Trucked in from pretty much the same direction with little trying to flank town the 88 were a successful option . 

Now u set up or rumble the HT into position and a EFMS is close by your dead within minutes.  Back then only the dedicated player ran from an FB to take out the 88, also map marks were not a thing. 

So many things have changed. If it would be still the same we still would see the 88s like you describe and we do not.

Flong don't poop on the PnZjgr1  , more options in game are a welcomed addition.

So the otherside has to be a little more careful and adapt in Tier0 .

My 2 cents.

Edited by dre21

The solution to many problems:

1. Make all Mobile Spawns obey simple "on sides" rules. In a perfect world not within a few hundred meters of an EFMS (dunno if it can check that or not).

2. Either make ATGs MSPs for a small list of defensive inf (~4 guys), or make a larger MSP for large ATGs (the MSP could use the prime mover for those ATGs as the MSP object).

3. Add some camo-net PPOs for various ATGs.

Oh yeah and I forgot that HT can now build FMS... I would have sold my soul to Belzebuth if I had that priviliege fight 23rd with 1775th in those times lol