Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

MEDALS for Operation DRAGON

shagher

Today at Noon US Eastern time Operation DRAGON was launched on schedule and as planed.

The awesome execution and teamwork required from Air and Ground worked perfectly.

Details of the preparation are still classified but for those who participated.... What a FANTASTIC 2 town attack!  In 1 hour MARTELANGE and ARLON fell in the hands of a few disciplined AXIS men.

I and all at HC are very proud!!!!! THANK YOU ALL!

Also THANK YOU to those who defended KERPEN during our Assaults.... S!

I hope I got the names right for the following medals, if you were there and I didn't mention you please reach out to me so I can add you to the list as long I recall seeing you there or HC confirms. Again I apologize If I missed someone right now.

Either way BE PROUD for your participation!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Medal for pre setting the OP: HASTIEN and KEVIN 259fbo_ribbon.gif

Forward Base Offense

The award goes to those individuals that go the extra mile and take down FB after FB for the Axis. This tireless duty is what makes or breaks an offense and allows us better defense.

259fbo_medal.gif

S!

Medal for officers setting Tactical FMSs in the way directed, time sensitive and PERFECTLY executed twice!:  NORMAL, MAJES99, FLONG139 83bluestar_ribbon.gif
OKW Bluestar (Team Effort Award)

This award is issued to individual officers that show continued team effort. An Officer that goes above and beyond the call getting things team orientated shall be eligible. Issued by Korps level up. Should always be more than one officer receiving it

83bluestar_medal.gif 

S!

Medal for mandatory and superb AIR cover: JARVEX, COOPER  
12meritorious_ribbon.gif

Meritorious Service Cross

Awarded to individuals for meritorious service in the superior performance of their duties.

12meritorious_medal.gif 

S!

Medal for JU52 pilots CHIPPROX and GRUPANIA 227FJbronze_ribbon.gif

Bronze Fallschirmjäger Medal

Can be awarded to a player or officer who has dedicated their time conducting Fallschirmjäger operations to support Axis Victory! Bronze designation signifies this soldier constantly answers the call for paratroopers, whenever the call is heard!

227FJbronze_medal.gif 

S!

Medal for combat action as Para and ground troop: BIGCATMIMI, XOHORVATH, VONRASHER, SALLONDON, DULLEDGE, JARRU, GRUPANIA, NILY5000, MAJES99, KEVIN, CLERIXX, NORMAL2, JPAK36, JYK, GABYFAYOLL, MYCAT 215petroorder_ribbon.gif

Order of Petro

This medal will be awarded to players that go the extra step for the Axis. These players are what make the job of the HC work. They will be regarded with honor by the OKA.

215petroorder_medal.gif 

S!

AGAIN reach out if your name is missing as in the middle of capping and killing I was trying to write down names... Not too easy :P

THANK YOU ALL!!!!   AXIS SPIRIT!!!!

S!

shagher.png

• Like 1