Actonman

Lame End to lame campaign

53 posts in this topic

As someone who has been away a while, I find seeing the eastern part of the map sort of interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bet actorman loves lee marvin movies and watches then in his crocs

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jsilec said:

I bet actorman loves lee marvin movies and watches then in his crocs

I'm not sure what this means, but it SOUNDS insulting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This tactic of congratulating the allies on victory before it was over may have been the best propaganda tactic in the history of WWIIOL, because the allies seem to have bought it. ;)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kilemall said:

I'm not sure what this means, but it SOUNDS insulting.

Have you seen 'Big Red One'?  Horrible movie---more of a star vehicle for luke skywalker away from Star Wars than anything else, and it's just a poor movie.  Dirty Dozen?  sheesh.  :)

Crocs are those plastic shoe/slipper dealies, right?  ouch

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, augetout said:

Have you seen 'Big Red One'?  Horrible movie---more of a star vehicle for luke skywalker away from Star Wars than anything else, and it's just a poor movie.  Dirty Dozen?  sheesh.  :)

Crocs are those plastic shoe/slipper dealies, right?  ouch

 

I know who Lee Marvin is and saw BRO, just trying to grasp why it's insulting to characterize someone as being mockable for being a fan of those movies.

Crocs make more sense as an insult point, but how you match that up with watching movies in them, specifically Lee Marvin movies and how that adds up to Actonman, probably says more about Jsilec's head then Acton's.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Kilemall said:

I know who Lee Marvin is and saw BRO, just trying to grasp why it's insulting to characterize someone as being mockable for being a fan of those movies.

Crocs make more sense as an insult point, but how you match that up with watching movies in them, specifically Lee Marvin movies and how that adds up to Actonman, probably says more about Jsilec's head then Acton's.

We like Lee Marvin. Big Red One was a good movie - basically the story of the writer/director  Sam Fuller's real life. Hamill did suck in it however. Fuller's Steel Helmet was a great returning vet/Korean War film and his original White Dog (based on French author Romain Gary's anti-racist book) was/is 40  years ahead of Get Out by Jordan Peele.  

Point Blank was probably Marvin's best movie though.  Related image

 

White Dog DVD cover.jpgImage result for big red one movieImage result for point blank movie

 

Image result for lee marvin point blank movie gifs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Force 10 from Navarone !! is a must see.

Ordered the army guy set from JC Penney catalog one summer..12 weeks it took!

We need a mission like this!!

S!

LIES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wont explain my brilliant observations to sheeple....actorman is quiet i must have hit home it was a toss up between marvin and moses malone

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jsilec said:

I wont explain my brilliant observations to sheeple....actorman is quiet i must have hit home it was a toss up between marvin and moses malone

Lee Marvin > Moses Malone except in basketball. 

 

 Image result for moses malone quotes   Image result for lee marvin tombstone

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 7:55 AM, choad said:

Been happening to us for years. Tis' frustrating .... feel your pain.

Stop acting all Allied and crying about it on the forums. Just swallow the bitter pill and soldier on, it is the Axis way.

S!

omg don't get me started Choad rlmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sgthenning said:

omg don't get me started Choad rlmao

Are you a pull start or electric start? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 9:53 AM, sorella said:

+100/ best idea in your history of great ideas for the game. you must be into submission. maybe you want to just 'vote a surrender' before the campaign starts instead of waiting 3-6 weeks? that way, we would never have to  play at all.  and  how about  you lead by example and surrender from the forums? 

Related image

 

I have seen one map where one side did capitulate 1 and only 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, choad said:

Are you a pull start or electric start? 

need coffee to get me going though since my kidneys are failing I probably shouldn't have caffeine 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2019 at 7:19 AM, david06 said:

pretty sure the devs openly demanding that players switch sides is what made it lame

Wait. what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, XOOM said:

Wait. what?

david06 confuses a lot of things. he's really talking about switching sides in supporting Lee Marvin or Moses Malone. its a tough choice. 

Related image

Edited by sorella
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Jsilec said:

I bet actorman loves lee marvin movies and watches then in his crocs

I actually wear my mothers crocs and watch war movies they are a nice canary yellow.

Paint Your Wagon is one of my all time favourites ¬ ` I was booorn under a wandering star`

 

Edited by actonman
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dam iphone auto put malone i meant moses....the actual moses not the guy who was a slam dunking and rebounding son of a bee sting

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, actonman said:

I actually wear my mothers crocs and watch war movies they are a nice canary yellow.

Paint Your Wagon is one of my all time favourites ¬ ` I was booorn under a wandering star`

 

I had a dog and his name was BINGO!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This..... didn't go where I expected.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kilemall said:

This..... didn't go where I expected.

I know. Was pretty sure JSilec meant Moises Alou too. 

Image result for moises alou rookie card

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, sorella said:

I know. Was pretty sure JSilec meant Moises Alou too. 

Image result for moises alou rookie card

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Umm was not devs  WAS Me who ask to balance the sides and give allies some breather to regroup.

Parania will destroy yea  (psst the are after me not you;) )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.