Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dpetraeus

Make every unit a DLC

3 posts in this topic

Just brainstorming here. I have bought most DLCs (no para and plane) with my steamaccount already. I would like to buy more. I could buy premium, but it's like a cool thing to own something forever. I don't know how many DLCs have actually been sold and if there is an upper limit. Mathilda, Mathilda CS, MAS38, Thompson, US Stuart, Brit Stuart, French Stuart, US Engineer, French Engineer, Brit Engineer, German Engineer would all be different DLCs and the pricing would be relative to availability (Tier3 cheaper, US cheaper), side (french and british cheaper than german) and impact.(Matty and Tiger more expensive) This way DLC buyers couldn't really get ahead of premium subscribers, especially since CRS is developing new units now. I often only play a week or so and buying premium is still cheap compared to what i propose, but it feels wrong. Also the HC Officer should be in hero or premium and also a DLC. It would be a great way for noobs to have an impact on the battlefield and HC role is greatly reduced with 1.36 and proximity AOs anyway. You also shouldn't spawn at fb if u choose a gun thats too big for fms or if you choose an engineer on a hc fru, it should be unspawnable then.

I think then switch all to Steam buy only the great Untis and in some Month CRS have no more monthly income.

I would end my long-term payment then.

I would have setup DLCs to have to be renewed each year, maybe $5 :)

Makes them still very good deals, but provides a bit more reoccurring revenue each year.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0