Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
liqourice

Logging in to account and password reset

6 posts in this topic

Was gonna go into my other subscripted account and wake that up again, munchkin, but it didn't accept my password and when I tried to reset it it failed somehow. Says I have to submit a ticket but how do I do that when I can't even login?

Well, tried to login to account with this freeplay account as well. Didn't work either but I can login to the forum and enter the game with it so I guess the autentification for the account page is broken?

4 minutes ago, liqourice said:

Was gonna go into my other subscripted account and wake that up again, munchkin, but it didn't accept my password and when I tried to reset it it failed somehow. Says I have to submit a ticket but how do I do that when I can't even login?

Well, tried to login to account with this freeplay account as well. Didn't work either but I can login to the forum and enter the game with it so I guess the autentification for the account page is broken?

You can contact support and they will take care of you.. You can make a support ticket here: https://playnet.zendesk.com/hc/en-us on the top right of the page.

Well, now this F2P account is all wonky. As you see I can login to the forum but when I try to login to the game I get "Your subscription is not currently active" and when I try to login to the subscription page it won't let me, nor does changing password work.

Howcome I need a subscription for a F2P account?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0