• Announcements

• XOOM

Volunteer PHP Developer wanted to revive the Gazette!   07/24/2019

We're looking to properly revive the World@War Gazette and need a solid PHP developer to help take some work forward. If you have some skills with PHP and are looking for some experience and to bring important home page news / recognition for individual players back to WWII Online, I'd like to hear from you! Submit an inquiry to jobs@corneredrats.com with some details about your experience. You will need at least 10+ hours per week to contribute to the team. The Gazette's current status can be found here: https://www.wwiionline.com/resources#gazette
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Augetout

Frankfurt falls to Allies, ending the campaign.

12 posts in this topic

S! on a well fought campaign, and a hard fought battle in Frankfurt.  Those german players who were in-game fought like hell to keep Frankfurt before finally succumbing to Allied forces.

3 people like this

S! Thx we held till we had literally no infantry units excep a few mortarmen and atr's, I was running FMS from Bad Soberheim to try get that FB.but after dropping it 3x yesterday you guys put up a fight for it the 4th.

Our pop when pretty low yesterday maney thought camp had already ended lol.

S! Allies Great job you started the campaign well and ended it well, cya next time hope those squads that went there stay for at least one more campaign or more.

2 people like this

47 minutes ago, enemytank said:

the long tier greatly favored the allied team.
CRS have 50% for this victory

:D With the inevitable claims that the campaign went to the Allies due to being carried by visiting axis players, the Allies will be left with a couple percentage points worth of credit, I hope?

52 minutes ago, augetout said:

:D With the inevitable claims that the campaign went to the Allies due to being carried by visiting axis players, the Allies will be left with a couple percentage points worth of credit, I hope?

Well, look at what the tool before you posted LOL

GJ Allies, and i agree with Flong, hope those that played allied last camp stay for more campaigns, !S

Sad to say that I wasn't "online" for the end (I would have been one more kill for the Allies stats - LOL)... But good fun and look forward to the next Campaign

Cheers,

private116 

1 hour ago, augetout said:

:D Com as inevitáveis alegações de que a campanha foi para os Aliados devido a serem levadas pelos jogadores do eixo, os Aliados ficarão com um par de pontos percentuais de crédito, espero?

20% .. maybe..

lol

S!

Spent the wee hours hanging out in the S CP. A couple of times, mostly asleep. A final concerted took it from me. GJ all.

Augetout Allies have maney great players, victory was not only because axis squads went over (which they can stay,was fun shootin at them ), with garrisons will take time for both sides HC to learn best ways to use and work with them, as well as playerbase.

Again S! Allies great camp.

2 people like this

It was enjoyable as an Allied soldier to win a campaign and I thought all our HC did a fine job when they were online in directing matters.  RATS had some fun with us as well so all around a great run imho. :)

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0