Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dusty1108

START THE MAP 1943 PLEASE!!

3 posts in this topic

Guys,

I guess due to the Summer doldrums I noticed the last map population was very low the entire map. I still think that to grow the numbers the map should start 1943 EVERYTIME  so the Americans are in the game and the later tanks and rifles. I would guess the numbers would 10-1 who wants to use US weapons over the French. i understand the contributions of the French in WW2 but I hate the weapons and want to play the US forces.

It will drive the population up if you start the map in 1943 i would bet on it. 

I much prefer early tiers myself - I’d say that if the next campaign is over quickly then they can move to a 1943 start. 

This being said, I’d be in favour of more late war starts if they came with different starting positions such as an 1943 early D-Day 

Historically, I think 1943 had the greatest parity of opposing forces in terms of weapons and equipment. I wouldn't mind doing a whole campaign in 1943. Later tiers are hard to take seriously due to no panther tanks (the german firefly in game terms) and other disparities. Otherwise, I enjoy moving through all the tiers.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0