Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Williem AA AI?

delems

How is the Williem AA AI (that faces E), firing through the town and through the hill to hit FMBs at Crom?

And since when did AA AI target FMB, DD and TT?  (not shore batteries, AA AI)

Does AA AI target trucks and other vehicles now too?

Edited by delems

My FMB will killed and sunk by Willem AI while siting in Crom harbor. I never left the harbor and the AI was hitting all around me. This happened last night.

There has to be a bug in this kind of thing.

• Registered Users

Allies can't use breskins dock when vliss is axis for same reason. It's ticketed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is getting ridiculous.

Just got one shot instant flamed by Knokke AI in Zeeb, in a FMB, behind a hill !

This AF AA AI, shore batteries etc firing through hills and targeting FMBs is getting silly.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Curious if looked into yet.

Also, AA from AFs targets FMBs and AKs now too, not just DDs; not just shore batteries (e.g. Ramsgate).

This need attention FAST for it is killing the game fun factor

Killed behind the hill that is crap I dont mind die but let et be fair :) 

I notice that too the other day , kill my boat thro hill ,why isn't working against allied ?

every other town have welcome mat for enemy  coming in first with eggs then ai aa woke up n shoot ,, ppff, same as  lazy atg and ai tower

I think all town on both side should have like willem  so that way it make it harder attack unless bomber at hi alt take care of it ,,(isn't this why we have  waypoint?)

I don't care if it hurt your little toy  but gotta remember in real life it like that. S!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A similar thing happened at the battle for Antwerp a few weeks ago. Axis captured the most southwest CP in central and rebuilt the flak... and it killed me on the Antwerp S hangar, thru buildings and the like

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Going on 3 years now.

Ridiculous the Willem AI can fire on Crom docks.

Ruins all navy play out of Crom :(

• 1 year later...

This is still a huge bug.....

AI from Knokke is killing my patrol boat in Zeeb, before I can even start engine and get going?