Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Attention to Orders, 1 July 2019

Augetout

BY ORDERS OF THE ALLIED COMMANDER IN CHIEF
FOR EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE WHILE ASSIGNED TO THE ALLIED FORCES DURING THE WEEK ENDING JUNE 30, 2019
THE FOLLOWING INDIVIDUALS' COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE AND PROFESSIONALISM
CONTRIBUTED TREMENDOUSLY TO THE SUCCESSFUL ACCOMPLISHMENT OF THE ALLIED FORCES MISSION
THEIR ACTIONS REFLECT CREDIT UPON THEMSELVES AND THAT OF THE ALLIED COMBINED FORCES

For consistently setting FMS and DMFS, crucial to operational success, Makettle, Nc0gnet0, and Lordghee4 receive: Logistics Support Award      

103GoldenTruck_ribbon.gif

For their efforts in the area of capturing depots, Tretjakov, Wegue, Gipper, Goreblimey, Weejocky, and Striker4 are presented the Combat Merit Corps Recognition      

112Battleeffectiveness3_ribbon.gif

For their efforts in engaging the enemy with rifles, Unknownname, and Jcoleman are presented with the Combat Merit Corps Recognition       

For their excellence in the use of SMGs in support of Allied operations, Xohorvath, Tretjakov, and Gretnine are presented with the Combat Merit Corps Recognition     

For his continued excellence in the use of Engineers, Bludngut is presented with the Combat Merit Corps Recognition    

Due to the efforts of Jaris in supporting offensive and defensive efforts with AAA, Jaris is presented with The Legion of Merit        

407LegionofMerit_ribbon.gif

For their efforts in the area of Tank support, Weejocky, Jimantank, and Slickie1 are presented with the Combat Merit Corps Recognition     

For their continued, successful efforts at raining bombs onto enemy factories, Drake1, and Smilinal, are presented with the Air Force Medal     

449afmetal_ribbon.gif

For their efforts in eliminating enemy Forward Bases, Bloodybill, Sorella, Nc0gnet0, Bludngut, and Zuviel are presented the Enemy Forward Base Busting Award     

179fbbustingribbonll6_ribbon.gif

For their individual gallantry in assorted battles, Jt037, Mundagurri, Delems, Mikeaz, Randazzo, Pfipfu, Midnight, Jokur, and a64m are presented with the Bronze Star     

406BronzeStar_ribbon.gif

For their willingness to take on the role of MOIC consistently combined with the leadership abilities displayed when MOIC, Gipper, Colsmith, Jokur, and N8 are presented the Senior Map Leader Badge     

150senior_OIC_ribbon.giff.gif

All Allied players with more than 90% Allied sorties are hereby authorized to display the National Defense Medal for Allied victory in 164 (this is in lieu of a campaign medal, as the new award tool is being worked on) 

330D-day_ribbon.gif

For his willingness and skill in defending a crucial FB against repeated attacks, A64m is presented with the Forward Base Defense Award      

229FB_ribbon.gif

For their ‘lead by example’ mindset, Pfmosquito, and Xohorvath are presented with the Individual Citation    

individual_citation.gif

For their consistent excellence on the Allied side, and in this case specifically for a still top secret operation that was crucial in a victory, 4Wing, ASEO are presented with the Meritorious Unit Citation      

superior_unit.gif

Edited by Augetout
  • Like 1

Eh Delems is Axis this map...... he must be awesome to get medals when he isnt even playing allied ........

Congrats to all award winners actually playing allied. S!

• Like 2

For their individual gallantry in assorted battles, Jt037, Mundagurri, Delems, Mikeaz, Randazzo, Pfipfu, Midnight, Jokur, and a64m are presented with the Bronze Star  - quite an achievement by delems, whilst playing axis for the week no less! :D the 

1 hour ago, catfive said:

For their individual gallantry in assorted battles, Jt037, Mundagurri, Delems, Mikeaz, Randazzo, Pfipfu, Midnight, Jokur, and a64m are presented with the Bronze Star  - quite an achievement by delems, whilst playing axis for the week no less! :D the 

Some of the awards are not from this past week, obviously.  S!

1 hour ago, Augetout said:

Some of the awards are not from this past week, obviously.  S!

Allies get awards for intermission now?  :D 

39 minutes ago, ian77 said:

Allies get awards for intermission now?  :D 

No, but if some were missed from earlier, I'll try and remedy the situation, as I did this time.  S!

3 hours ago, ian77 said:

Eh Delems is Axis this map...... he must be awesome to get medals when he isnt even playing allied ........

Congrats to all award winners actually playing allied. S!

Delems got an award for his efforts last camp at that FB to Frankfurt to end the map. 

I forgot to send the list to Augetout in time before 164 was done.

Sorry for the inconvenience of Delems being awarded whenever he isn't playing Allied.

S!

CC was just teasing. Really pleased you guys give awards to players.

Keep up the good work!

S! ian 

• Like 2

Delems shot me in my butt after i capped genk depo in hassellt yesterday i think he should be awarded for his not missing

12 hours ago, Jsilec said:

Delems shot me in my butt after i capped genk depo in hassellt yesterday i think he should be awarded for his not missing

He would have needed to be in Lux to miss........

• Like 2