Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bbanzai

Old Time Player Coming Back

5 posts in this topic

So I am an original subscriber way back when this first came out. i just signed back up and was looking at playing a bit went through armor and infantry training, to relearn the game. I noticed manned guns werent showing anymore are they no longer in the game? Also When I tried to get into the fight after the training it said no missions. Not sure if i Just caught the servers between campaigns or what. Feel free to let me know what i am missing. 

1 person likes this

54 minutes ago, bbanzai said:

So I am an original subscriber way back when this first came out. i just signed back up and was looking at playing a bit went through armor and infantry training, to relearn the game. I noticed manned guns werent showing anymore are they no longer in the game? Also When I tried to get into the fight after the training it said no missions. Not sure if i Just caught the servers between campaigns or what. Feel free to let me know what i am missing. 

Welcome back. A campaign is on right now, though near the end - make sure you log into the campaign server to get in the fight where the missions are. S! 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0