Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Old Time Player Coming Back

bbanzai

So I am an original subscriber way back when this first came out. i just signed back up and was looking at playing a bit went through armor and infantry training, to relearn the game. I noticed manned guns werent showing anymore are they no longer in the game? Also When I tried to get into the fight after the training it said no missions. Not sure if i Just caught the servers between campaigns or what. Feel free to let me know what i am missing. 

• Like 1

• Registered Users

Are you sure you selected the Campaign server when you launched the game?

54 minutes ago, bbanzai said:

So I am an original subscriber way back when this first came out. i just signed back up and was looking at playing a bit went through armor and infantry training, to relearn the game. I noticed manned guns werent showing anymore are they no longer in the game? Also When I tried to get into the fight after the training it said no missions. Not sure if i Just caught the servers between campaigns or what. Feel free to let me know what i am missing. 

Welcome back. A campaign is on right now, though near the end - make sure you log into the campaign server to get in the fight where the missions are. S!