• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
propa

Tank Battle July 13th event

16 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, stankyus said:

Oh sh!!!!t the French are screwed. R35s ftw!!!

lol

I asked on FB what Armor on both sides and crickets.

maybe CRS wants to test Allied Matilda vs tier0 and tier1  Axis Armor.

They better all show up and sit in Axis tanks cause I don't think any Axis Tankers will show up. Not to mention on a Saturday midafteroon in the middle of summer.  It would have been better served to do it Saturday evening  from 8pm till midnight or 6 pm till whenever.

I'll be just getting home from work at 2pm and I doubt I can convince my wife that I can play as soon as I walk into the door. 

1 person likes this

25 minutes ago, dre21 said:

I asked on FB what Armor on both sides and crickets.

maybe CRS wants to test Allied Matilda vs tier0 and tier1  Axis Armor.

They better all show up and sit in Axis tanks cause I don't think any Axis Tankers will show up. Not to mention on a Saturday midafteroon in the middle of summer.  It would have been better served to do it Saturday evening  from 8pm till midnight or 6 pm till whenever.

I'll be just getting home from work at 2pm and I doubt I can convince my wife that I can play as soon as I walk into the door. 

Remember the game is played across many time zones.. 2pm server time is around 7pm in the EU.. As for what armor will be available, I’m not sure. I would think Xoom will have to evaluate what the campaign status is and work from there. I also will be at work so I won’t be able to make it. Might catch some of it. 

lol axis players now only play tank in events and in intermission ...

For allies every day is tank event..

S!

Edited by enemytank

I’d like to see 4g, s75, ch3, cru3, pzh, pzL, Stu and Matty,

or s75, m10, 4g and stugG.

Or h39, pan, r35, 38t, pzf, 2c, a13, and both vickers. 

what I don’t want is tigers vrs firefly. We get that every intermission.

1 person likes this

21 hours ago, SCKING said:

Remember the game is played across many time zones.. 2pm server time is around 7pm in the EU.. As for what armor will be available, I’m not sure. I would think Xoom will have to evaluate what the campaign status is and work from there. I also will be at work so I won’t be able to make it. Might catch some of it. 

Well 2pm server time is 9pm central europe - and as for campaign status, I would guess at it being intermission...

Allies control 94% of the towns. One or two more and the campaign is won by them...