rodsantos

What's the farthest kill trade you've seen?

7 posts in this topic

I'd say that the majority of "trades" happen at close quarters with two enemies pumping each other with automatic weapons. But it also happens sometimes that two riflemen spot each other at 50-100m and pull the trigger at the same time. But have any of you seen trades happen at longer distances, like 200m+? Like two snipers blowing each other's heads off at 400m.

Infantry experiences only, though. I don't think it's too uncommon to see tanks inflicting mortal damage on each other at 600m or two planes shooting out cockpits at a similar range.

Haven't had a "far" trade kill as inf that i can recall. Not in excess of like 400m at least

Trades? About 200m for me I think with infantry. 

I remember one time, me as 88, firing on an h39 from 2100m.  2nd shot hit him as his first shot took out my gunner. I wasn't even mad lol, it was such an incredible shot by that h39 that I was giggling lol.  He blew to pieces but he got me from that insane range with that puny gun. His cannon must have been raised so high he couldn't have even seen me ha

1 person likes this

I once found an ei swimming from england way the [censored] out as an axis dd....was shocked and the best part was he wasnt on auto swim he was manned....i dropped the the boats for him to get on but he just kept on swimming so i carried on....then the next guy shot him up lol i think it was death432 or someone from the old 105th gang....this is the old days so that swim must have taken forever and he was only halfway to the coast lol....is that what u mean?

1 person likes this

It is extremely rare at range indeed to get a simulkill but i can make the claim i once had one at around 500m against ceska probably 10 years or more back, maybe even 15! On the old fire escape rooftops where i missed my first shot, he shuffled and then we both fired but this time I'd aimed up a few pixels and on my spawn out i saw a kill despite dying to his first shot on me.  In close quarters they are very common as we know, especially with prefiring as you corner in a flag :/

2 people like this

1m

stab Jsilec up and personal when he gaurds bunkers.

Rifle is meant for close combat

S!

LIES

Edit: read post wrong..we didn't trade sorry. He squealed thou

Edited by nily

I get to nervous to stab anyone. ok maybe five in all the time I have played tgtcwtf.