Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Ammo Supply Training Area51 ONLY

hastien

S! Rats

ive been doing training on the training server area51 with some new guys.  One thing i think would help in the training of new people at this area only, is to give them unlimited ammo.  WHY?  Not everyone in the game that is willing to train has as many accounts as i do and its hard to show them where to place charges and takes a lot of time waiting for the to respawn or resupply and run back to where tanks are, or drive tank to where they are or even drop bombs when learning the sights when constantly having to crash since you cant rearm at af.  I dont see any problems of why this cant be done other than coding it in.  it would save a lot of time and i can keep one account in to show them by gun point at tank or looking at sights to help them out.  Just one of the things we noticed while doing our training here for the new guys.

Maybe make a key that you can press for reload.  This way people that want to learn dog fighting with lets say a JU, can drop bombs to dog fight if he so desires or any other type like this a/c without having to worry for bombs returning automatically.

Edited by hastien

I agree, I have the towing account so I've been setting an ammo cache near where I have been testing, but again it's kind of a pain in the [censored] because you want to set it close to the spawn point, and they have blocked the ability to set the cache in some areas.   I want to spawn in something, shoot at it for a while till it explodes and spawn in another and repeat, without having to waste time running trucks and tanks and ships and planes back and forth.