• Announcements

• XOOM

Volunteer PHP Developer wanted to revive the Gazette!   07/24/2019

We're looking to properly revive the World@War Gazette and need a solid PHP developer to help take some work forward. If you have some skills with PHP and are looking for some experience and to bring important home page news / recognition for individual players back to WWII Online, I'd like to hear from you! Submit an inquiry to jobs@corneredrats.com with some details about your experience. You will need at least 10+ hours per week to contribute to the team. The Gazette's current status can be found here: https://www.wwiionline.com/resources#gazette
lonepilgim

campaign 166.

39 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, lonepilgim said:

Campaign 166 is about to begin 7/16/19 7:00 pm server time...when is sever time..thanks

Server time is the same as in Texas. 

7PM server time..... that is a shame  :( . The  last map started during Euro players TZ.

Looking forward to getting in game again tomorrow :) 

S! Ian 

Yeah I'm gonna go with allied victory again, but this one might last a lot longer. I think it's gonna be a good one. I'll see you out there! S!

4 minutes ago, pulfer said:

Yeah I'm gonna go with allied victory again, but this one might last a lot longer. I think it's gonna be a good one. I'll see you out there! S!

Cant last more them 10 days, going o on holidays ! ahahahah

24 minutes ago, pulfer said:

Well.... Bloodybill is axis once more, so more FBs will be axis, and G9 is off on his travels for 3 weeks, Matamor AWOL for next week or so...... Hamza is back axis, (hopeful in HC too?) and if Majes99 and some others can/will get back in game then WHIPS should start to make a bigger contribution, PLUS get some 250H numbers, and axis could be back to their winning ways....  Looking forward to it! :)

S! Ian 

Edited by ian77

7 hours ago, sorella said:

Related image

How "American centric" ....show the darn Canadian time zones ;)

Hell...we are half the paying player base of the darned game !!!! :P

I would try to win the map single handedly in one evening but I only have so many accounts and I am flush with work and prepping for holidays...next week.

:)

S!

1 hour ago, ian77 said:

Well.... Bloodybill is axis once more, so more FBs will be axis, and G9 is off on his travels for 3 weeks, Matamor AWOL for next week or so...... Hamza is back axis, (hopeful in HC too?) and if Majes99 and some others can/will get back in game then WHIPS should start to make a bigger contribution, PLUS get some 250H numbers, and axis could be back to their winning ways....  Looking forward to it! :)

S! Ian 

Tz3/early tz1 pop will inevitably determine the outcome as it almost always does. With that being said, id rather lose a campaign with more stable pop than win with constant overpop

Edited by dfire

2 hours ago, ian77 said:

S! Ian 

Wtf i didnt know any of that lol....gret and mata are beasts luckily we have wegue to pick up the slack

3 hours ago, nily said:

Give Manitoba back the Northwest Angle!

S!

LIES

Pfft. I have spent a lot of winters there and i observed, the 30 people who live there would beg to differ ;)

5 hours ago, Elfin said:

How "American centric" ....show the darn Canadian time zones ;)

Hell...we are half the paying player base of the darned game !!!! :P

Image result for funny canada maps

1 person likes this

I have a surprise when I return cause I have few days off so I could play low pop either to pad my stats against 1:4 odds or help allied to win campaign in 10 days, again

Hopefully kgarner and family will be back

I prefer the first scenario

43 minutes ago, matamor said:

I have a surprise when I return cause I have few days off so I could play low pop either to pad my stats against 1:4 odds or help allied to win campaign in 10 days, again

I am on vacation for 10 days in nyc to go hang with family and a few ny rangers probably starting Saturday.....by the time i get back the kitty will be waddling around so that should be interesting...oh and kgarander is getting his buttless chaps dusted off and has formulated more allied morale reducing plans....when the going gets tough the kgarnder goes mia

1 person likes this

On 18.7.2019 at 6:54 PM, matamor said:

your wish will be unheard and not be fulfilled

good luck next time

6 hours ago, undercova said:

your wish will be unheard and not be fulfilleD

Please tell us more

Act outside the box, they look too silent

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 11:54 AM, matamor said:

kgarner was on tonight!

7 hours ago, captron said:

kgarner was on tonight!

I so missed my good old opponent friend!

2 people like this

I go away for a month or 2 to enjoy summer and not live through this game entirely 24/7..... and look what happens.  How many Allied victories are we at now???  Seems I must dedicate more time to my axis brothers..... this just won't due.  Was able to get in a game for a few hours the last couple days..... seems there is much work to be done building axis momentum back into a well oiled allied destroying machine.

9 hours ago, kgarner said:

I go away for a month or 2 to enjoy summer and not live through this game entirely 24/7..... and look what happens.  How many Allied victories are we at now???  Seems I must dedicate more time to my axis brothers..... this just won't due.  Was able to get in a game for a few hours the last couple days..... seems there is much work to be done building axis momentum back into a well oiled allied destroying machine.

This guy reminds me of someone but it cant be him