lonepilgim

campaign 166.

39 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, kgarner said:

I go away for a month or 2 to enjoy summer and not live through this game entirely 24/7..... and look what happens.  How many Allied victories are we at now???  Seems I must dedicate more time to my axis brothers..... this just won't due.  Was able to get in a game for a few hours the last couple days..... seems there is much work to be done building axis momentum back into a well oiled allied destroying machine.

1 person likes this

Add to the chaos that I am planning on coming back as soon as my hand(s) recovers from my carpal tunnel surgery, and that will also help give the Axis an edge. :rolleyes:
I hope the campaign lasts long enough for me to pop in.

3 hours ago, kgarner said:

ohhhh man..... greatest comeback victory ever????? I think so

Not even close...

On 7/24/2019 at 11:46 AM, kgarner said:

I go away for a month or 2 to enjoy summer and not live through this game entirely 24/7..... and look what happens.  How many Allied victories are we at now???  Seems I must dedicate more time to my axis brothers..... this just won't due.  Was able to get in a game for a few hours the last couple days..... seems there is much work to be done building axis momentum back into a well oiled allied destroying machine.

Let me translate this for everyone ......

"I failed a urine test and violated the terms of my probation. The Tuscaloosa County Jail's Internet is something left to be desired. Due to over-crowding, I have been released a full month early. Very unfortunate for the Allies."

5 hours ago, kgarner said:

ohhhh man..... greatest comeback victory ever????? I think so

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, Jsilec said:

Go bend the knee to Walmart kragner

He's going to pretend he never agreed

1 hour ago, Jsilec said:

Go bend the knee to Walmart kragner

df51b3d4e3da012b1ec388b49aac9b57.jpg

3 hours ago, CHIMM said:

i have played since campaign 13 , not all the time but most, and yeah 153 took the cake ! this video you got here chimm, this is the sort of stuff the players need to be able to access somewhere along with that campaign highlights ect, awsome video and i remember all the moves and break outs

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, grunt768 said:

i have played since campaign 13 , not all the time but most, and yeah 153 took the cake ! this video you got here chimm, this is the sort of stuff the players need to be able to access somewhere along with that campaign highlights ect, awsome video and i remember all the moves and break outs

When was this map?

On 7/26/2019 at 10:31 AM, grunt768 said:

Unfortunately, there is no script to take screen shots of the webmap that I know of.

I spent several days capturing each screen to make the above Camp 153 video  (think this was every 2 hours of webmap) while on vacation with the family.

Following Camp 153, I added the top players and made the video more engaging:     

I don't have this much time to invest as of late, and without a script to automate the webmap and top players, it's fallen to the bottom of my list. 

If anyone is interested in helping with webmap/top stats, It's easy enough for me to throw it into the template and created the video. 

These videos are on the WWII Online Youtube page.

I could probably hook you up with a script to do this. When i get a spare moment i will look into it and provide you a link to a zip file where you can download them as a batch. I guess i would just need to know the frequency that u need screenshots taken.

Edited by ch0ad