Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
delems

Axis using 88.

6 posts in this topic

If axis is going to try and use 88 more, maybe we should let FPA use the Sd Kfz 7 for tow?

2 people like this

No. 88 can't cap nor armors.

seriouslY Paks36 & 38 already do the job since FPA can ride opels. I drove 88s out of abs numerous times in the past asking target channel for customers. 

1 hour ago, delems said:

If axis is going to try and use 88 more, maybe we should let FPA use the Sd Kfz 7 for tow?

Hmm.  I think that makes sense.

S!

As xoomxoom said yesterday, the only way to kill a matty consistently is a satchel or 88. So why not make ftp get them? I thought it was this way once before?

Either way, I'll dedicate time each login to tow. Mattys are OP and need to be dealt with in T0.

3 hours ago, Zeppelin said:

As xoomxoom said yesterday, the only way to kill a matty consistently is a satchel or 88. So why not make ftp get them? I thought it was this way once before?

Either way, I'll dedicate time each login to tow. Mattys are OP and need to be dealt with in T0.

Just reviewed the units, only satchel the free accounts can get is one from airborne rifle.  Starter account gets all para units, including para sapper.  So for $5 a month, if you can reliably get a ride you can blow up Matties.

15 minutes ago, Kilemall said:

Just reviewed the units, only satchel the free accounts can get is one from airborne rifle.  Starter account gets all para units, including para sapper.  So for $5 a month, if you can reliably get a ride you can blow up Matties.

I think ftp could drive HTs at one point, too. Need that option again

I blew up an S35 and a CMLE on that too late para drop you flew yesterday. Pilots should get a portion of the points their meat bombs acrue, IMO. Same for towers.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0