Jump to content
Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Sign in to follow this  
delems

Axis using 88.

Recommended Posts

delems

If axis is going to try and use 88 more, maybe we should let FPA use the Sd Kfz 7 for tow?

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
matamor

No. 88 can't cap nor armors.

seriouslY Paks36 & 38 already do the job since FPA can ride opels. I drove 88s out of abs numerous times in the past asking target channel for customers. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Augetout
1 hour ago, delems said:

If axis is going to try and use 88 more, maybe we should let FPA use the Sd Kfz 7 for tow?

 

Hmm.  I think that makes sense.

 

S!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zeppelin

As xoomxoom said yesterday, the only way to kill a matty consistently is a satchel or 88. So why not make ftp get them? I thought it was this way once before?

 

Either way, I'll dedicate time each login to tow. Mattys are OP and need to be dealt with in T0.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kilemall
3 hours ago, Zeppelin said:

As xoomxoom said yesterday, the only way to kill a matty consistently is a satchel or 88. So why not make ftp get them? I thought it was this way once before?

 

Either way, I'll dedicate time each login to tow. Mattys are OP and need to be dealt with in T0.

Just reviewed the units, only satchel the free accounts can get is one from airborne rifle.  Starter account gets all para units, including para sapper.  So for $5 a month, if you can reliably get a ride you can blow up Matties.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zeppelin
15 minutes ago, Kilemall said:

Just reviewed the units, only satchel the free accounts can get is one from airborne rifle.  Starter account gets all para units, including para sapper.  So for $5 a month, if you can reliably get a ride you can blow up Matties.

I think ftp could drive HTs at one point, too. Need that option again

 

I blew up an S35 and a CMLE on that too late para drop you flew yesterday. Pilots should get a portion of the points their meat bombs acrue, IMO. Same for towers.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...