• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
rote4

Subscription kaputt PLS help

7 posts in this topic

So, long time ago  when x-bushes where still around I used to play alot.

Couple of days ago I payed a infantry subscription and it worked fine since the but today binoculars stopped working because system thinks I´m free to play or something.

The old premium subscription could not be reactivated which I would have loved to have done but it said I own money back from 2007, wtf?

So now there a 3 subscriptions shown 

1: free play 

2: all infantry

3: Premium Sub 

Help anyone?

P.S. Money has been debited from my account,  I should not be free to play.

Edited by rote4

If you haven’t done so already, please make a support ticket so that the issue can be tracked. Also @PITTPETE would be your contact on this.

20 minutes ago, SCKING said:

If you haven’t done so already, please make a support ticket so that the issue can be tracked. Also @PITTPETE would be your contact on this.

Ok I did that.

Also I just checked the email attached to my account. Apparently I recieved 3 billing informations which is probably the source of the problem since there seem to be 3 subscriptions registered.

Thank you for the quick reply!  

P.S. Make that 4 billing informations. A day before those 3 informations I got an Email that it is goin to charge me the amount I ´m supposed to own back from 2007  (17.99 $) weird. 

Late it only debited the amount for the infantry subscription thingy.

Edited by rote4

44 minutes ago, rote4 said:

So, long time ago  when x-bushes where still around I used to play alot.

Couple of days ago I payed a infantry subscription and it worked fine since the but today binoculars stopped working because system thinks I´m free to play or something.

The old premium subscription could not be reactivated which I would have loved to have done but it said I own money back from 2007, wtf?

So now there a 3 subscriptions shown 

1: free play 

2: all infantry

3: Premium Sub 

Help anyone?

P.S. Money has been debited from my account,  I should not be free to play.

@rote4 Should be fixed now, my apologies - this one is on me. Please check it again and let us know it's good to go. Thanks for reporting it and being patient.

4 minutes ago, XOOM said:

@rote4 Should be fixed now, my apologies - this one is on me. Please check it again and let us know it's good to go. Thanks for reporting it and being patient.

First of all, back in the old days I used to bust FB´s with some HC guy named XoomXoom or something, was that you?

Secondly, yes it worked. Thank you very much!

Thirdly, if you could do some magic and let me reactivate the old premium subscription I might ask wifey for permission for one year subscription, deal?

1 hour ago, rote4 said:

First of all, back in the old days I used to bust FB´s with some HC guy named XoomXoom or something, was that you?

Secondly, yes it worked. Thank you very much!

Thirdly, if you could do some magic and let me reactivate the old premium subscription I might ask wifey for permission for one year subscription, deal?

1. Yup that was me, xoomxoom.
  2. Great!
  3. We can arrange a Bronze Builder account for you, which is a 1 year subscription + you get some goodies from it.
    1. It will cost $215.99, and I have to manually add it to your account.

Hi,

one more thing.

Training Server will not let me start a mission.

"subscription locked - your subscription level doesn´t allow you acces to this persona".