Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

All-in on Free Trial & Subscriptions

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOM

A series of changes are in progress to create a better onboarding experience for new users joining WWII Online and shaping an appropriate set of expectations for what our game service is all about. As of today, perpetual Free Play access will no longer be offered and has been replaced with a 30 day free trial account which gives you all infantry and a truck. We have 5 subscription options available and we will no longer be selling downloadable content. Continue reading this article to receive full details and an explanation for why CRS has made these necessary changes to our game service experience.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=R_kHTbe3AhA:6iiRwcp58QI:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=R_kHTbe3AhA:6iiRwcp58QI:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=R_kHTbe3AhA:6iiRwcp58QI:F7zBnMyn0Lo
R_kHTbe3AhA

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

Then just get rid of FPA July 31st, ridiculous having all these players running around that can't capture.

6 hours ago, delems said:

Then just get rid of FPA July 31st, ridiculous having all these players running around that can't capture.

Absolutely agree. At the end of the day, this is a branding issue imho. You either have a quality product or you don’t. This game being around for 20 years tells you it’s quality, so why not go with that? I think CRS has to recognize and then brand the game to what it’s memberbase is. The players who have stuck to this game, their demographic, isnt a kid on a F to P account. I’m 66 years old, have played since 2001, and my dad flew Waco CG4A gliders with the 101 st Airborne in WW2. Many many players are just like me and our connection to the game is the same. How do you get more guys like us to play this game is the code that needs to be cracked. I know money is an issue but what would it cost to advertise in places like World War Two magazine, or the Navy Times? Do a full court press on the demographic that is the core strength of this game!

Some F2P accounts -- not all, but quite a few, from what I've heard -- have been made inactive already. Including my second account (hillflier). Thought that wouldn't go into effect until Oct. 1?