XOOM

All-in on Free Trial & Subscriptions

58 posts in this topic

For less than 17 cents per day, the $4.99 starter sub is a good deal

1 person likes this

I still have not read the reasoning behind CRSs decision to NOT allow premium subscribers to go "down" to starter subscriptions. 

You are saying on one post that we need everyone to stay subbed , and by your own choice forgoing completely the players who want to be subbed by anyway they can..

@XOOM I have subbed because I want to help, but the value for money at tz3 is nonexistant. Six players on allied side last night AND EIGHT SECOND spawn delay??? The spawn delay was swinging widely to both sides over a few hours, but the actual players in the aos were still able to be counted on one hand.

The balancing mechanisms fail at extreme low pop but I don't see anything in your posts regarding possible fixes. 

Please, what are your ideas on getting more numbers in game?

16 hours ago, dropbear said:

I still have not read the reasoning behind CRSs decision to NOT allow premium subscribers to go "down" to starter subscriptions. 

You are saying on one post that we need everyone to stay subbed , and by your own choice forgoing completely the players who want to be subbed by anyway they can..

@XOOM I have subbed because I want to help, but the value for money at tz3 is nonexistant. Six players on allied side last night AND EIGHT SECOND spawn delay??? The spawn delay was swinging widely to both sides over a few hours, but the actual players in the aos were still able to be counted on one hand.

The balancing mechanisms fail at extreme low pop but I don't see anything in your posts regarding possible fixes. 

Please, what are your ideas on getting more numbers in game?

Good morning from America Dropbear.

• Not allowing Premium subscribers downgrade was explained, and it's to make sure we keep our base intact as we try to develop new customers to help make up the difference. It's the best thing for WWIIOL, we don't want to rock the boat.
  • We've made advancements to improve balancing mechanisms, like considering the underpopulated sides population to determine the number of available AO's, put the persona delay at 60 seconds to encourage balancing behavior, put a spawn delay at 30 seconds - and require balancing to start sooner than before, and of course balanced capture timers, increasing the time it takes for the underpopulated side to capture while increase the overpopulated side capture time a bit.
  • We're actively working the available channels we have, whether social media, newsletters, steam, twitch, reddit, and plenty of other outlets (which we're developing more). We're analyzing website behavior and expanding on good channels where sources of visitors and sign ups can be tracked by.

Thanks for your questions, S! 

I was going to get a towing account but i needed a different email address so I said nah. Tedious and all. If i can tie it to my main account and pay one bill, id have it made in the shade!

4 hours ago, Zeppelin said:

I was going to get a towing account but i needed a different email address so I said nah. Tedious and all. If i can tie it to my main account and pay one bill, id have it made in the shade!

Pfft.

I can tell you I worked around that situation.  If I can do it, you can too.

Ya, but it does seem odd one has to come up with all these fake emails just to get accounts to work right.

And I know from experience.

What is with all this email and credit card restrictions?

2 hours ago, Kilemall said:

Pfft.

I can tell you I worked around that situation.  If I can do it, you can too.

Like I exclaimed: tedious