malvoc420

locked out of account

6 posts in this topic

This is the 2nd time I have been locked out of my account no one is responding I just resubbed and when I load game it says all personas locked I have tried getting ahold of you guys and it wont let me log in to forums either my playnet account name is calibur420

game name is malvoc its saying my account doesn't even exist when I try and log into forums but when I pull up my account history it says im active please find out wtf is going on like I said this is the 2nd time this has happened!!!!

Malvoc out....

If you haven’t done so, please make sure you created a support ticket so they can get you taken care of.. @PITTPETE is the best to contact

Wont let me even log in with my game name I have to use this free account and I don't know how to make a ticket

just happened to me today cant log into game , Im f2p which I thought would last a bit longer ?

48 minutes ago, malvoc420 said:

Wont let me even log in with my game name I have to use this free account and I don't know how to make a ticket

same don't know where to look or how 

Hey guys, this looks like an unfortunate side affect with our changes announced yesterday that was hidden before we started to make some fixes. We are working right now to try and resolve this for Career Based subscribers and apologize for the temporary outage, shouldn't last long, and it's something we are going to get resolved asap. Thanks for your patience!