• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
enemytank

F2P f2p already been blocked?

5 posts in this topic

Have f2p already been blocked?
Unable to sign in..

Tks all!!   very fun!!

I hope to come back someday

S!

3 hours ago, enemytank said:

Have f2p already been blocked?
Unable to sign in..

Tks all!!   very fun!!

I hope to come back someday

S!

@enemytank Previous Premium subscribers, who are currently Free Play, have had Free Play access terminated. This isn't the qualification of a true free to play user, who is considered a non-premium user trying the game out.

You can subscribe to one of our new career based subscriptions or premium plans at: https://account.wwiionline.com/login

1 person likes this

Well I can see the population in game getting more scarce than it already was with this now. I doubt trying to force these players into subbing will work.  Too bad but we shall continue on with a huge map and a few players.  Perhaps these fixes were not the best business decision for all sides after all.  

1 person likes this

I am still waiting to here if now that the F2P accounts have been blocked from capping, if there numbers effect the Spawn delay or cap timers? I have brought this up in other threads and it gets ignored by CRS. 

6 hours ago, nc0gnet0 said:

I am still waiting to here if now that the F2P accounts have been blocked from capping, if there numbers effect the Spawn delay or cap timers? I have brought this up in other threads and it gets ignored by CRS. 

Probably because they DO affect SD and cap timers.

If not, not hard to say so.