• Announcements

• CHIMM

Operation Burning Skies   09/17/2019

All pilots scramble!  Strap yourself in for this months Community event - Operation Burning Skies! This Sunday, September 22, 11 am – 5 pm server time. In honor of XOOM and friends showcasing WWII Online at the Oregon International  Air Show – our forces too will battle for superiority in Operation Burning Skies. High Commands are on high alert to rally their forces to victory! Lift off, and see a whole new world of WWII Online… Fearless bomber pilots make the skies rain down fire – our daring fighter pilots are in pursuit of their prey- as western Europe erupts in war on the ground below! Rally your squads, rally your buddies - Combined arms are back!  …Under Burning Skies! SALUTE!
nc0gnet0

Hero account

11 posts in this topic

Can someone explain to me how the additional two account works? Would I need two computers to use this feature to simultaneously be playing an engineer and a Moro’s/laffy or can I toggle between the two in game? If so, how?

Open the game client for both of your accounts and log in. Switch between them with alt+tab

As long as your computer is capable of running two games at the same time, what gretnine's solution works just fine.

leave your internet explorer on so when you alt tab , you can load second account

4 hours ago, nc0gnet0 said:

I have never gotten alt-tab to work in game. 

Mac user? Try command + tab.

Otherwise, try alt+escape ? 

Worst case if you're a windows guy, CTLR+ALT+DEL then you should be able to cancel it out / switch apps.

On 7/31/2019 at 1:45 AM, XOOM said:

Mac user? Try command + tab.

Otherwise, try alt+escape ? 

Worst case if you're a windows guy, CTLR+ALT+DEL then you should be able to cancel it out / switch apps.

Windows guy, although I have never tried running two instances of the game at once. I just know I cannot alt-tab to say IE. Want to make sure it works before I commit to additional $$

On my mac, I just use a four-finger swipe up ("mission control") and select game instances running in separate "spaces". There is no need for  even cmd-tab.

I've found for alt-tab to work, I need something besides the game to be open in the background.  Otherwise it's almost like windows ignores it

If I get myself into that situation I tap the shift key a few times -- this causes Windows to pop up the 'Sticky Keys' dialog and lets me open up something else.

I'm able to alt-tab freely after that.

8 hours ago, nc0gnet0 said:

Windows guy, although I have never tried running two instances of the game at once. I just know I cannot alt-tab to say IE. Want to make sure it works before I commit to additional $$

Go here and read some options, avoid downloading any abnormal programs to review your hardware (I got an ad for this on that site, which isn't good, but the information seems reasonable).

https://windowsreport.com/alt-tab-not-working-windows-8/