malvoc

lack of leadership

53 posts in this topic

All week no GHC on when I log in to play I do .report asking rats for AO but no response and trust me I have asked a lot.....

This is causing massive game failure and boredom we cant do anything but look at a screen and hope we can have some fun because we are depending on players to run the game....

This has to stop you need to either come up with a solution or rats need to take over and run there own game properly.....

I will NOT be coming back if this continues this way and I am pretty sure there are a lot of others that feel same way....

I have put up with a lot and tried to stick it out over the past years but its really becoming the same old thing....

You have a 1 sided game with no leadership on losing side and at this point your lucky to get 20 players on 1 side at a time....

How about investing that money we keep giving you into some advertisement or use it to help change things for the better this game has gotten worse and worse over the past few years as far as numbers go and the amount of bugs in game is just stupid and nothing is ever done about it just keep adding new stuff like that's gonna cover it up.....

At least get people in game that can run the game the way it is supposed to be run and stop counting on community to run your damn game for you.....

Malvoc out.....

No sense in trying to have a discussion about gameplay, they will just lock the thread

It's become kind of sad; was once comical but we are past that now

3 people like this

40 minutes ago, kazee said:

No sense in trying to have a discussion about gameplay, they will just lock the thread

It's become kind of sad; was once comical but we are past that now

Yeah it is kind of sad that threads usually devolve into name calling and belittlement, forcing them to be closed as no one has time for perpetual cleanup.    Plenty of threads about game play remain open and (semi-)active for those who can resist the urge to namecall/wander into conspiracy land. 

5 people like this

54 minutes ago, B2K said:

Yeah it is kind of sad that threads usually devolve into name calling and belittlement

We aren't kids here, I think most people can deal with it. That thread should never have been locked... gameplay issues were being discussed. Why dont u guys just remove posts that u guys feel are personal but keep thread open

If you can not see that our issues are being silenced by locking of threads under discussion... then you too are part of the problem

That was not the first one locked, being going on for awhile now

edit: and poof...the thread is now deleted and gone, sorry but you guys have lost your mind if u dont think this is a problem silencing our comments

Edited by kazee

8 hours ago, kazee said:

We aren't kids here, I think most people can deal with it. That thread should never have been locked... gameplay issues were being discussed. Why dont u guys just remove posts that u guys feel are personal but keep thread open

If you can not see that our issues are being silenced by locking of threads under discussion... then you too are part of the problem

Which thread specifically?  If you're referring to the allied srattigy thread - the Original Poster hid it, and can un-hide it if they so choose to.

Not quite as sexy as 'CRS is bias, and stifling discussion', but, it is what it is.  

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, kazee said:

edit: and poof...the thread is now deleted and gone, sorry but you guys have lost your mind if u dont think this is a problem silencing our comments

Well crap, I logged on to catch up on that thread and it's gone. No idea what was said after my post. 

1 hour ago, nc0gnet0 said:

Well crap, I logged on to catch up on that thread and it's gone. No idea what was said after my post. 

Tater started that thread I think.  PM him and ask him to "unhide" it.

VR

16 minutes ago, csm308 said:

Tater started that thread I think.  PM him and ask him to "unhide" it.

VR

Wasn't it @dfire?

I was tinkering around with the post and didnt understand entirely what hide content does so I tried it and now it wont let me unhide it. I tried messaging scking on how to unhide but never got a reply. I think it would be in the best interest to unhide it since they were going to have a community team look into the whole thread. Plus its locked to future replies anyways so the storm wont start back up.

Edited by dfire
1 person likes this

i remember how i asked on forums if there will be a ratio limit for towns set to brit and french flags ... to keep the ratio like we had with real flags

back then it was way too obvious that AHC will for sure mainly focus on using brit flags for attacks all the time because of the equipment dominance. it got ignored and they said it will be no problem. looks like that old thread got deleted in the meantime.

imo the decision to put shermans M10s in big numbers into brit flags too ... was a big mistake. 

I just stumbled upon some rather hilarious info

Anyone care to explain why and how the heck the brit hc flag gets 2 dacs in tier 0 and tier1, then its introduced in tier 2 to town supply

Yes yes i know and will save you the time....its only 2 across the map...the point is why are they getting them in tier 0

Info gathered from http://www.campaigncharts.com/

edit: tier2 to town supply not tier3

Edited by kazee

8 minutes ago, kazee said:

I just stumbled upon some rather hilarious info

Anyone care to explain why and how the heck the brit hc flag gets 2 dacs in tier 0-2, then its introduced in tier 3 to town supply

Yes yes i know and will save you the time....its only 2 across the map...the point is why are they getting them in tier 0-2

Info gathered from http://www.campaigncharts.com/

I would advise adding a @OHM to your post, so you can be sure he'll see it.  If it's an error he'll fix it.  If there's some intention behind it, he'll explain it.

S!

5 hours ago, B2K said:

the Original Poster hid it, and can un-hide it if they so choose to.

I stand corrected...glad to hear this 

19 minutes ago, Augetout said:

I would advise adding a @OHM to your post, so you can be sure he'll see it.

Thanks but really no reason to anymore...I am kind of getting tired of having to spend hours finding issues, stating the issues and usually only to fall on deaf ears. Not my job and I really don't like being the only one doing it. 

Finding the Italian smg issue at 2 ab towns earlier this week opened another can and like it said, its getting tiresome...but the more i see the less i like

edit: and that Italian smg 2 ab issue is still not fixed (I just checked) after I posted about it 3-4 days ago...now u see why i don't hashtag 

Edited by kazee
1 person likes this

Honestly i think you guys are getting a little carried away with the brit/french gear disparity in early tiers i luv the S35/47mm/smg and prefer french for offense but its an interesting read....i hate mr matty/thompson is meh/2lber is sexah but mid tiers is loaded up with slow [censored] churchs and flankers like cru2 but we do get the 6lber which is dead sexah...us gear is pure whackness excluding the BAR and ofcourse late tier equip with firefly/achilles combo is fap material so how can ya blame a brotha for sweating it yo

2 people like this

brits have 70 smg, 20-25 2lbr from my last fms mission

how is the axis list?

doubt anything nefarious is going on with ownership, front is just condensing as we move east. brit flags are performing better than french

6 hours ago, dfire said:

I tried messaging scking on how to unhide but never got a reply.

I never received any messages. Sure you sent it to me?

26 minutes ago, SCKING said:

I never received any messages. Sure you sent it to me?

My mistake, it was actually b2k i sent it to. He replied a few minutes ago to me

Hey guys WTF does any of this have to do with my post lol I am talking about lack of leadership and CRS depending on paying customers to run there game which no one is doing right now on axis side????

35 minutes ago, malvoc said:

Hey guys WTF does any of this have to do with my post lol I am talking about lack of leadership and CRS depending on paying customers to run there game which no one is doing right now on axis side????

My abject apologies Malvoc.  I will endeavor to "unhijack" your thread.

VR

50 minutes ago, malvoc said:

Hush noob your just a bit player in the overall war...now go grab a stug so i can shoot you in the driver port and make you rage

Edited by Jsilec

Break up the Squad!

Auto side placement!

You want Balance?

S!

LIES

1 person likes this