53 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, nily5000 said:

Break up the Squad!

Auto side placement!

You want Balance?

S!

LIES

Dandare are disappointed in you son

Lack of Leadership? Seems like a lack of players, lack of action, lack of fun.... cant just blame HC (either side) there is just nobody playing... I just spent 18 mins on mission before I finally found an ei to shoot.

Logged to go watch a movie with the wife... she is getting fed up with the lack of fun in WWIIOL

S! Ian 

3 people like this

26 minutes ago, ian77 said:

Lack of Leadership? Seems like a lack of players, lack of action, lack of fun.... cant just blame HC (either side) there is just nobody playing... I just spent 18 mins on mission before I finally found an ei to shoot.

Logged to go watch a movie with the wife... she is getting fed up with the lack of fun in WWIIOL

S! Ian 

Summer is the slow season

2 people like this

1 hour ago, ian77 said:

S! Ian 

How was the movie?

Image result for hit movie gifs

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Jsilec said:

Summer is the slow season

its getting bad though, even for summer.

yesterday was a blast but after a lull with no spawns pop plummeted. Sundays were usually 12 hours of non-stop fighting.

12 hours ago, major0noob said:

brits have , 20-25 2lbr from my last fms mission

how is the axis list?

town supply is 23 2 pndrs for the brits, 8 pak36 for axis...thats a rather large spread considering those are the only atgs that can spawn at a fms

plus 2 pndrs never get reduced in numbers when the 6 pndr is introduced but the pak36 had a 50% reduction in numbers when pak38 is introduced

currently 15 6 pndrs and 9 pak38

1 minute ago, kazee said:

town supply is 23 2 pndrs for the brits, 8 pak36 for axis...thats a rather large spread considering those are the only atgs that can spawn at a fms

plus 2 pndrs never get reduced in numbers when the 6 pndr is introduced but the pak36 had a 50% reduction in numbers when pak38 is introduced

currently 15 6 pndrs and 9 pak38

Any m1’s in yet?

Just now, Jsilec said:

Any m1’s in yet?

No...thats why u guys change all your towns to brit ;) 

Its the French, they deserve nothing haha :) 

But we all know the 47mm atg French get at tier0 is more than capable of handling duties throughout tier 0-3...if u wanna argue over a 3 mm difference go for it ;) 

43 minutes ago, kazee said:

No...thats why u guys change all your towns to brit ;) 

Its the French, they deserve nothing haha :) 

But we all know the 47mm atg French get at tier0 is more than capable of handling duties throughout tier 0-3...if u wanna argue over a 3 mm difference go for it ;) 

I been away i was genuinely curious....carry on with the crs eats axis players babies stuff

17 minutes ago, Jsilec said:

I been away i was genuinely curious....carry on with the crs eats axis players babies stuff

of i didnt know u were away, i smelled a bit of sarcasm there...my bad :) 

welcome back !!

13 hours ago, malvoc said:

Hey guys WTF does any of this have to do with my post lol I am talking about lack of leadership and CRS depending on paying customers to run there game which no one is doing right now on axis side????

What's wrong with an epic hijack?

Cant vouch for 24/7, but the few times I've poked my.head in game there is an Hc member on... though responsiveness may vary.

Blame kgarner's parole officer ... if not for him none of this would have happened.

On 7/28/2019 at 8:36 AM, malvoc said:

All week no GHC on when I log in to play I do .report asking rats for AO but no response and trust me I have asked a lot.....

This is causing massive game failure and boredom we cant do anything but look at a screen and hope we can have some fun because we are depending on players to run the game....

This has to stop you need to either come up with a solution or rats need to take over and run there own game properly.....

I will NOT be coming back if this continues this way and I am pretty sure there are a lot of others that feel same way....

I have put up with a lot and tried to stick it out over the past years but its really becoming the same old thing....

You have a 1 sided game with no leadership on losing side and at this point your lucky to get 20 players on 1 side at a time....

How about investing that money we keep giving you into some advertisement or use it to help change things for the better this game has gotten worse and worse over the past few years as far as numbers go and the amount of bugs in game is just stupid and nothing is ever done about it just keep adding new stuff like that's gonna cover it up.....

At least get people in game that can run the game the way it is supposed to be run and stop counting on community to run your damn game for you.....

Malvoc out.....

Back to your main question Malvoc...

...what time (zone) are you playing where you find no GHC on?

1 person likes this

does CRS track the HC accounts at all?

shouldn't have to ask or debate when there isn't coverage, just log activity and kick everything to a graph

3 hours ago, david06 said:

does CRS track the HC accounts at all?

shouldn't have to ask or debate when there isn't coverage, just log activity and kick everything to a graph

I don't know if CRS tracks HC activity. However, the thing about HC (in my experience) is that it's not like there is a schedule. It's not as if folks put their name on a sign up sheet and are then responsible for showing up from Xtime to Xtime. HC players still play in game  like regular players for the most part. They log in when they can, see what's going on, and those who can, take map or AOIC or DOIC... Sometimes there are times no one can be on, and all of  that changes every single day.

S!

They removed almost all the flags, auto Ao's are in place. Fb's need a zillion charges to end an attack.

Exactly why do you need to have HC on in your time zone ?  

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, hondo said:

They removed almost all the flags, auto Ao's are in place. Fb's need a zillion charges to end an attack.

Exactly why do you need to have HC on in your time zone ?  

That's exactly why those changes were made, because of the lack of HC. 

HC should be setting up attacks, setting up defenses, leading and rallying the players.  All too often I see HC saying nothing, not even a peep, and when they do it's 3 seconds before an AO drops guaranteeing we can't set up a proper attack. 

PS: Auto AOs mostly suck because they're chosen at random, never where it will actually help. That's what we need HC on for, at least until they make AOs EWS based. Frankly, the entire 'volunteers who run the game' was a horrendous idea. 

1 person likes this

A small thing, but I wish if folks are griping about GHC that they'd say GHC.  AHC has been working our tails off trying to make sure we have an MOIC on 24/7, and we're pretty close to being perfect at this time.

We could use more folks to sign up for AHC, though, as it would lessen the burden on some of the Officers who are on when there aren't a lot of available Officers in-game.

S!

Malvoc as usual, on the wrong side of the fence...

54 minutes ago, Augetout said:

A small thing, but I wish if folks are griping about GHC that they'd say GHC.  AHC has been working our tails off trying to make sure we have an MOIC on 24/7, and we're pretty close to being perfect at this time.

We could use more folks to sign up for AHC, though, as it would lessen the burden on some of the Officers who are on when there aren't a lot of available Officers in-game.

S!

Yeah, but as soon as the Allies go into their rut, the exact same thing I said happens to their side. 

I've seen it since AOs were put into the game lol. 

The High Command officers, on both sides,  ARE the community – hand in hand with the squads and the playerbase at large.

The players who volunteer are just that, players, but they have also volunteered to set aside a portion of their “free” gaming time to serve our community.

The burden of managing so many intricate details along the front has, to a certain extent, been reduced. Where the focus now lies is in supply management and territory control – this demands a higher degree of field command - in the trenches, mud on boots good old fashioned wwiiol rumbles.

This is a kind of burden too – and in the prior system and 1.36, burnout happens. We pull back, but we come back!

This is where the strength of our squads comes in. Over the years, I am sure the majority of us here have forged virtual, and in a lot of cases actual friendships during our gaming time. Our buddies, our squaddies help us through the rough patches, and help keep us laughing through all the blood sweat and tears we shed in this grand game of ours.

Squads also hold the key to leadership in both High Commands. As proven leaders, squad officers and veterans are the backbone of the HC’s, as the squads are the backbone of the game.

Squad CO’s, XO’s veterans – all together in one place, on one team, one channel, with one vision, one plan, communicating and coordinating as a single team, Team Axis or Team Allied.

The in-game leadership is in all of us.

So... all of you veteran players and squad officers – Now is the time to take up the mantle of side wide, community wide leadership for your side, and rock your opponents world!  Do you want to see coordinated ops? Combined arms? Visible vocal leadership in the field and “at the map”? – Players make that happen – you can make that happen – we make that happen.

5 people like this

16 minutes ago, bus0 said:

Malvoc as usual, on the wrong side of the fence...

Yea he has the curse of lob12