• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
malvoc

lack of leadership

53 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, hondo said:

They removed almost all the flags, auto Ao's are in place. Fb's need a zillion charges to end an attack.

Exactly why do you need to have HC on in your time zone ?  

FBs are 50% bombable now, and are not hard to take down. System does not replace an AO just because there is no linking FB, and all the engineers and sappers are gone from the spawn list, so the dead AO sits and sits, guys login, see nothing happening, cant blow the dead AO FB, then log out and go play something else.

Saw 7 axis accounts in game today, 2 on the AO, 1 on the DO, 4 at FBs (seemed to be tow and prime accounts). I checked the spawn list to see what T3 numbers looked like and then logged.  Nothing to do.

S! Ian 

2 hours ago, ian77 said:

Saw 7 axis accounts in game today, 2 on the AO, 1 on the DO, 4 at FBs (seemed to be tow and prime accounts). I checked the spawn list to see what T3 numbers looked like and then logged.  Nothing to do.

S! Ian 

Seen that as allied last january to may during TZ3. Cycle of sucks. One bench is empty, the other one is full. 

If you want something to do in TZ3 - join your Team's High Command (GHC or AHC) -  and make it happen!

we can't depend on one or two guys(on either side) - but we can depend on the team, coming together, and stepping up to make the war happen!

S!