Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

ryman89

I'm back to streaming and other content!!!

ryman89

I've returned from my business trip in Texas! I'm already back to creating content on my YT page and more importantly, I'm back to streaming this game!

The following is a little highlight reel from the bizarre adventure I had in that stream from Saturday...

If you guys and gals enjoyed then let me know and maybe even show my YT page some love. The little support helps lift my spirits and kicks my behind into gear in terms of making more content for you guys.

Elfin

"The Knife" "The Knife" eeeeeehaaahahahhhhaaaaa . eeeeeeehehhahahahaehaeheeahahhe 

:)

S!

dfire

Streaming is fun. I just started doing them from time to time. Id consider mine more of a screenshare for now though since I dont use my mic yet. 

ryman89
2 minutes ago, dfire said:

Streaming is fun. I just started doing them from time to time. Id consider mine more of a screenshare for now though since I dont use my mic yet. 

The more people sharing this game the better!

dfire
5 minutes ago, ryman89 said:

The more people sharing this game the better!

Agree! I think mine will be more on the serious side of playing, like saying out loud why im doing certain things and my thought process while playing

Ill try doing one tomorrow night with the mic on.

How do you get the wwiiol facebook page to share your stream on its page? Is that something you worked out with Chimm?

Edited by dfire

Quincannon

Glad to hear it Ryman! I'm definitely going to be checking your new videos out. Just subbed to your channel!

S!

ryman89
19 hours ago, Quincannon said:

Glad to hear it Ryman! I'm definitely going to be checking your new videos out. Just subbed to your channel!

S!

Thanks for the support 

S!