Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

elvs2001

Is it just me!!!

elvs2001

I am not getting it. Everyone says lag is a huge issue and that's why we keep seeing gaming anomalies happen. We are playing a game designed to run on computers that where obsolete over a decade ago. So if the lag is not from the "PCs" and the servers where updated where is the lag coming from. No one has dial up right? HAHA. I run into lag when I go to clear a bunker a lot. I run into lag when ei run thru ab walls and buildings (not thru the doors). I run into lag when I shot a ei 5 times then he turns around and shots me I die, then in the last possible nano second he dies in my death spin. You read that right he has enough time to turn around, discharge his weapon  then watch me die, before he says ok I will die now after 5 rounds in my head. I am not going to accuse anyone of anything but this needs a true look see. Something is a foot at the circle K . This can't all be lag. I can .report this until I am blue in the face and nothing has changed. I get they want to build a new game and not develop this version or programming much for the future. That sounds awesome. But if we don't have a game version with rules and integrity people wont stay for that next gen we need so badly. It just feels like something is wrong.        

• Like 2

undercova

Poor network code in combination with ping/latency

Augetout

I don't know who I was talking to in CRS, but he explained that some people, say in Texas, are going through X amount of stops before hitting the server, while people in other places, say Spain, are going through X plus Y stops before hitting the server.  It's not a huge difference, but it is enough of a difference that it sometimes adversely affects the level of 'lag'.

I do know it happens on both sides, and that it tends to happen when players from certain countries are in-game.  From the Allied perspective, there are times when the 250s are damned near invisible at times.  I do know that CRS is working on some solutions, although what those look like are way above my non pay grade, and technical ability to know anything about.  If it tends to be a specific person, or group of persons, my advice would be to continue doing .reports   not so much in an accusatory 'they must be cheating' way, but as a help to CRS in reinforcing their conclusions as to the causes, thus allowing for better fixes to be implemented.

S!

• Like 2

Jsilec

The spaniards practice the matrix lambada while balancing books on their heads at home 

sydspain

I never had any problem to kill 250 guys :P

Jsilec
1 hour ago, sydspain said:

I never had any problem to kill 250 guys :P

Career stats i own them...its why i am called by them la flama blanca

TMAN

Improving network connections and bug issues are our top priority now - ahead of almost all development.  Xoom may an update soon on coming changes that we think will improve networking.

Keep your .bug reports coming and remember to be a specific as possible.  We must be able to replicate your problem in order to fix it.

S!