dfire

Need Opinions Please

90 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ian77 said:

J isnt a hipster? He certainly sounds and acts like one.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....rofndidhxjdndndhdudmenanavagwywidnfnflk@(&$4’osidebbensjsmf&&&$@‘nnb!!!?&$!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems that on this map CRS has placed few English flags.
or am i wrong?
Few English flags, few matildas..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Jsilec said:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....rofndidhxjdndndhdudmenanavagwywidnfnflk@(&$4’osidebbensjsmf&&&$@‘nnb!!!?&$!!!!!!!!!

Dang hipster chat....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, enemytank said:

It seems that on this map CRS has placed few English flags.
or am i wrong?
Few English flags, few matildas..

 

The map at start of campaign was not changed for 167.  Matildas in garrisons were reduced by 1, and I believe CS Matildas went up by 1.

S!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uh God ... i will go back and read all this nonsense tomorrow when i am at work and on "the clock". But ... in the mean time, at first glance i gotta say QUIT YOUR B!TCH!NG AND JUST PLAY THE GAME AND HAVE FUN ...... or don't .... and be a wet blanket in the forums and everyone can secretly hate you. Either way is fun i guess.

Edited by ch0ad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ch0ad said:

Uh God ... i will go back and read all this nonsense tomorrow when i am at work and on "the clock". But ... in the mean time, at first glance i gotta say QUIT YOUR B!TCH!NG AND JUST PLAY THE GAME AND HAVE FUN ...... or don't .... and be a wet blanket in the forums and everyone can secretly hate you. Either way is fun i guess.

Yes, you really need to read the thread - not very much B!TCHING going on here. 

 

S! Ian 

Edited by ian77

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ian77 said:

Yes, you really need to read the thread - not very much B!TCHING going on here. 

 

S! Ian 

Well i guess the b!tch!ng in total amounts to only 2 of the 4 pages of this thread. Which, by WWIIOL forums standards isn't too bad. Please accept my apology.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ch0ad said:

Well i guess the b!tch!ng in total amounts to only 2 of the 4 pages of this thread. Which, by WWIIOL forums standards isn't too bad. Please accept my apology.

LOL! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SD was at max. 7 sec. when I played.

And we rolled pretty good. Comms up and some fast movements.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bus0 said:

SD was at max. 7 sec. when I played.

And we rolled pretty good. Comms up and some fast movements.

 

It felt exactly the same as playing allied, a core of vets (mainly non AEF) keeping comms high and focus constant. much fun despite dying a lot :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bus0 said:

SD was at max. 7 sec. when I played.

And we rolled pretty good. Comms up and some fast movements.

 

Just don't teach anybody over there to use those 88s 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Randazzo said:

Just don't teach anybody over there to use those 88s 

The 88 works well if you play in an overpop time zone with plenty of squadies to cover and no air opposition. Other than that it’s pretty useless without those perfect conditions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Randazzo said:

Just don't teach anybody over there to use those 88s 

Trying to learn myself lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jsilec said:

Trying to learn myself lol

I will teach you sometime. 

Gretnine and I had the 88 strategy down to a science a few campaigns ago when we played the same side. We killed 16 mattys in 1 mission once and averaged like 3-5 matties a mission when allied still had a lot of them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dfire said:

I will teach you sometime. 

Gretnine and I had the 88 strategy down to a science a few campaigns ago when we played the same side. We killed 16 mattys in 1 mission once and averaged like 3-5 matties a mission when allied still had a lot of them

Just got 2 in kalm 1 firing blind into the veh spawn lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.