Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quincannon

WWIIOL Firefox Theme

7 posts in this topic

I tried it but it made it impossible to see my open tabs.  For some reason the theme overwrote the actual tabs themselves, obscuring the writing on them.  I really wish I could have kept it.

-Irish

On 8/10/2019 at 4:56 AM, odonovan1 said:

I tried it but it made it impossible to see my open tabs.  For some reason the theme overwrote the actual tabs themselves, obscuring the writing on them.  I really wish I could have kept it.

-Irish

It does take a bit of getting used to. It makes the tabs and toolbar opaque so that you can see the artwork, but the light blue lettering doesn't provide much contrast. I did notice that the selected tab is easier to see. If  I didn't like Willy Tee art so much I would have reverted as well. Sorry it didn't work out for you.

S!

~ Quincannon

On 8/13/2019 at 0:41 AM, Quincannon said:

It does take a bit of getting used to. It makes the tabs and toolbar opaque so that you can see the artwork, but the light blue lettering doesn't provide much contrast. I did notice that the selected tab is easier to see. If  I didn't like Willy Tee art so much I would have reverted as well. Sorry it didn't work out for you.

S!

~ Quincannon

That's okay.  I'll just have to find some Willy Tee images to use for wallpaper instead.  Anyone have any ideas?

-Irish

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0