chzacc

Keymapper

5 posts in this topic

did the uninstall old game , installed new game, choose to keep files, everything worked last night, today logged in and now keymapper fcuked up , shows that it is fine in keymapper and i have choosen joystick/all the bindings are as they should be , but cant use for atg/tanks/air. have used detect controllers etc still not working, joystick is working ok . Looked at cfml files and have replaced just in case....nada

panic over, done another install and seems to work now? although didnt ask if i wanted to use old files?

Just a heads up David, the cfml files are now in documents/WWIIOL folder. If you chose to use older files then it copied them there and renamed your battleground Europe folder as a copy. This version only reads the cfml and wwiiol.xml from that WWIIOL folder.

Thanks John, seems to have corrected itself, although i did replace the cfml file which seemed to be the same , but heyho, who nows what wonderful workings of the digital gremlins ;-)

Heh I still have older versions I use to reversion test with and stuff that create a new battleground Europe folder every time I launch them so then this new version then goes through the whole replace and copy when I launch it. Can get confusing.