• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
zip

Back after like 7 - 8 years or so

7 posts in this topic

I just renewed my subscription after approx. 7 - 8 years since last time. Will be interesting to see how I stack up with my flying but I guess I need quite a lot of practice. Used to be a member on SAFD flying allied, do not know if they still exists. 

One question, I now have Mac and wonder if there is anything like force feedback available for Mac?

See you in the skies, after I have done some training :-)

Cheers

Zip

2 people like this

10 hours ago, zip said:

I just renewed my subscription after approx. 7 - 8 years since last time. Will be interesting to see how I stack up with my flying but I guess I need quite a lot of practice. Used to be a member on SAFD flying allied, do not know if they still exists. 

One question, I now have Mac and wonder if there is anything like force feedback available for Mac?

See you in the skies, after I have done some training :-)

Cheers

Zip

Welcome back to WWII Online Zip, glad you're here S! 

7 YEEEARRRSSSS!!!!!   wait wronge   post...... ;D  Welcome  back :D  you wil enjoy the new changes once you get used to them