Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dre21

When u use a Stug3b as a Howitzer

5 posts in this topic

Distance to town per mortar mark that I made were between 1700 to 1900 meters .

I did about 4 loadouts of Ammo onto town , before I did set a FMS and Ammo box just a bit ( maybe 100 meter) from the FB .

Saw a green tag spawn into the FMS  and shortly after despawn again , poor guy he went to town and ended up on my list out of all I could have killed. 

KillsCapturesFB BustsUnits Hit

Aug 13 22:23 ancalagon6 (DE G41)
Aug 13 22:23 jaris (FR Bofors)
No Captures Recorded

Sure for 4 load outs not impressive but for never even seeing any of these 2 . And both ending up killed by indirect fire just shows that Artillery does work .

Must have gotten both in or close to the AB cause I doubt Jaris pushed his Bofors out of the AB and I have a feeling Ancalagon6 was in a building in or near the AB .

On my original despawn I only had Ancalagon6 on my killed list , Jaris must have been credited to me after he despawned  ( slow bleedout I'm guessing)

Edited by dre21

If it's in your vizlist you can kill it. For ground vehicles/atg/aaguns that's 2500m. Inf enter vizlist at 700m but stay in it out to 1k.

6 hours ago, Hardlead said:

How far away will an EA on an air field enter the vizlist?

I like the way you think , just need a Truck with you or set yourself a Ammo crate , otherwise it be a short affair.

6 hours ago, Hardlead said:

Edited by dre21

7 minutes ago, Hardlead said:

How far away will an EA on an air field enter the vizlist?

I think it should be 6k. For other planes it's 6k vizlist but not sure as to ground vehicles. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0